“Best burger I have ever had!”
Review of B Spot

B Spot
Ranked #5 of 108 Restaurants in Westlake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2012

They serve Pat LaFreida beef at the B-Spot. It was truly like eating beef flavored velvet. The beef flavor was amazing.
Now the bad side. Rain, high winds and cold. The sign on the door says Saturday 11am-11pm. It is now 18 minutes after 11am. Staff sitting and talking in the restaurant while we get soaked. When the door was unlocked the girl said nothing. Not sorry, not anything. Did not appreciate that. Michael Symon if you read this, get your staff on the ball. I will wait for good food, I will not wait for slow, lazy staff!

There are newer reviews for B Spot

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

The bartenders are very nice and funny and accomidated my crazy huge family to be seated at just the bar and was ok with us being loud, they didn't ignore us though they interacted with us.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Lola Burger FTW. That is all. Oh, and Porky Fries, which are just about the most sinful thing ever - Pulled Pork BBQ, cheese whiz and pickled peppers covering a humongous mound of fries.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Took the family, with one picky eater. Hamburgers and fries were out of this world. Pulled pork was absolutely the best I've ever tasted. The "Lola" fries are famous in the area and justifiably so. Can't wait to go back and try more of the wonderful variety.

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

My wife and my teenage son visited the B-spot for dinnner. Was told a 30 minute wait but happy was only 5! The burger with pastrami is to die for and do not pass up the Lola fries. My son loved the milkshake and how thick it was. Definitely need to exercise after this one. Recommend to anyone that loves good food in a casual friendly environment.