“fresh food, well prepared”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #9 of 109 Restaurants in Westlake
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2012

delicious menu items to choose from and a wonderful way to spend a late morning or early afternoon out. relax and enjoy. outdoor seating is also offered if weather permits which is quite lovely.

Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Great breakfast and service. Popular place, starts crowding around 8am on Saturday.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

First Watch is a superb place for breakfast, brunch or lunch. My only complaint is that they close at 2:00 p..m. The food is very good with a large variety of items on the menu. They tend to cater to low calorie/healthy meals at low to medium prices. I have eaten at both restaurants (Westlake and Rocky River) many times. They are very family friendly and have a warm atmosphere. The service is excellent and friendly. I will return there as often as possible.

1  Thank FranApltauer
Reviewed May 14, 2012

visiting my family in Cleveland and was treated to a Mothers Day breakfast at this restaurant. Being a small town girl I was a little apprehensive about eating a great breakfast at any place located in a mall and especially a place that required a parking garage. I was very pleasantly surprised because I received the same flavorful, deliciously fresh breakfast food I get in a small town cafe back home. Nice wait staff A little more expensive than I thought it should have been.

1  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My girlfriends love this place but I just dont get it. I have dined her 5+ times and each time I think-"what is they hype?". It is fine-but nothing great. Lots of egg offerings -frittatas, benedicts, omlettes.