“Different but the same”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
garden city
“Different but the same”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

visiting my family in Cleveland and was treated to a Mothers Day breakfast at this restaurant. Being a small town girl I was a little apprehensive about eating a great breakfast at any place located in a mall and especially a place that required a parking garage. I was very pleasantly surprised because I received the same flavorful, deliciously fresh breakfast food I get in a small town cafe back home. Nice wait staff A little more expensive than I thought it should have been.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Rebecca H

Cleveland, Ohio
“I don't get it”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My girlfriends love this place but I just dont get it. I have dined her 5+ times and each time I think-"what is they hype?". It is fine-but nothing great. Lots of egg offerings -frittatas, benedicts, omlettes.

Visited April 2012
Elyria, Ohio
“Nice lunch spot”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Friends and I had lunch there on a Saturday afternoon. Had to wait nearly half an hour for a table (as expected, no big deal). Really liked the variety of the menu. Everyone loved their food. I had the grilled turkey club with tomato basil soup - YUM! Liked the fact that you get free coffee while you wait for your table. Too bad it closes mid-afternoon.

• Visited April 2012
Berea, Ohio
“Nice place for lunch”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Used to stop regularly when I worked in the area. Food was good, service was always excellent.

Portland, Oregon
“good food”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

really good food and lots of healthy, vegetarian options. everything tasted very fresh. only downside, the service was not that great, waitress seemed to be annoyed for no reason and rushed everything like she was trying to get us out of there as soon as possible. but based on the food alone i would recommend this place and i would go again.

• Visited October 2011