Courtyard Cleveland Westlake
$107
Doubletree.com
$109
Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake(Westlake)(Great Value!)
$119
Hampton.com
$104
ExtendedStay
$110
TownePlace Suites
$125
Hyatt.com
Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake(Westlake)(Great Value!)
$57
$54
$109
HIExpress.com
$64
Hotels.com
All reviewsstayed herenice hotelwalking distancesink areanice outdoor areastarbucks coffeeshower tub comboshuttle servicebusiness travelfront desk staffoutback steakhousebusy weekendsmall gymrocky riverhot waterclose to the airportroom rate
Reviewed July 6, 2010

We chose this hotel because of its convenient access to I-90. I've stayed at dozens of Courtyards for business and pleasure and have to say that this one ranks on the bottom half of my list.

When we arrived late Saturday evening there was a foul moldy-wet smell in the lobby that no one at the front desk seemed to really care about. The smell had been removed in the morning, however, so perhaps it was just a temporary problem.

Rooms were small and very basic. They were clean, but didn't have that "fresh" and deeply cleaned feeling.

Overall, this property just needed some life pumped into it.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I just completed a 5 night stay here while visiting family. The hotel is very clean and the staff were all great. My favorite thing was the bed. The mattress was very comfortable and I slept great each night. The room was almost directly across from the elevator, but it was still very quiet. The cleaning staff were good, and I had no problems with anything. I'm chemically sensitive and also have a problem with mold. No problems here. No funky smells.

My least favorite thing was the TV, a flat screen would be nicer. The computer chair was pretty uncomfortable, but there was a small couch which was fine, albeit a bit hard. The refrigerator worked fine. The bathroom was very clean.

The heating and cooling worked fine. I'd love this place even more if they refurbished the rooms. Otherwise, it's just fine. I always stay here when I visit my family. Have tried the Westlake Hampton Inn, but it had a funky musty smell and was in much worse condition.

I don't eat the food, but other people seemed to like it. The pool looks nice, never used it.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 17, 2010

stayed here for a busienss conference, it was basic, average, nothing special Courtyard. I did have a difficult time using the free wirless interent, which disconnected multiple times and was slow. The TV kept losing the sattelite signal, plus the TV was not a flat screen-----time to upgrade.

It was clean, in the suburbs and had afew restaurants you could walk to.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2009

Upon arrival, the desk clerk was a bit disorganized (confused our reservation with someone else's) and then got a bit defensive, like it was my fault he had the wrong name, but no big deal.
We had a room adjacent to the elevator, which I expected to be noisy, but it was not. Impressive sound insulation, I guess.
We failed to use the workout room, despite my best intentions.
Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2009

I recently stayed at this location for business travel. All of the employees that I encountered were friendly and seemed to really enjoy themselves while at work. This was a very nice feeling that I picked up on right away. The property is close to highways and there are are lots of restaurants within walking distance. I tried the breakfast for $10.95 and the chef prepared omellette was quite enjoyable. The hotel room was spacious, modern and inviting. I really liked this Courtyard and would absolutely come back if in this area again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business