“Great value tasty Mexican!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Las Margaritas

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Las Margaritas
Ranked #79 of 155 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dublin,
“Great value tasty Mexican!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Really tasty, great value Mexican in a relaxed environment.

The food was fresh, served quick with very generous portions. Visited on a Friday evening about 6pm, got a seat straight away and was served quickly and efficiently.

• Visited September 2013

Galena, Ohio, United States
“love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I would eat here every day if I could. I really like the food. Very good food, fair prices. I honestly haven't had anything that is bad.

Visited July 2013
Westerville, Ohio
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We haven't eaten here for sometime.... Walked in got a booth right away. Service was fast and speedy. Chips were ok and the salsa was more like a thick tomato puree with no texture and taste. My premium raspberry margarita consisted of some artifical raspberry flavoring. The entree's were hot but lacked taste and the rice was plain yellow minute rice. Disappointed as one has many more Mexican eating options. Basically generic food and noisy.

• Visited June 2013
Centerburg, Ohio
“I eat here once a week!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have not enjoyed a mexican restaurant since Chi Chi's went out of business. I have tried many, Las Margaritas is the best I've found. I always have excellent, fast service and the food is always delicious.

• Visited March 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Below average Mexican”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

This place always looks crowded, so my husband and I gave it a shot. The food isn't terrible, but it is nothing great. I would say it is below average. For below average Mexican food I would expect it to be really cheap. We can say we tried it, but will not be returning.

• Visited December 2012