“Below average Mexican”

Las Margaritas
Ranked #52 of 156 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This place always looks crowded, so my husband and I gave it a shot. The food isn't terrible, but it is nothing great. I would say it is below average. For below average Mexican food I would expect it to be really cheap. We can say we tried it, but will not be returning.

There are newer reviews for Las Margaritas

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Food was not very good. It was bland and lacked any real taste. It was chain Mexican food at its worst. Honestly, burritos and burrito bowls from Chipotle taste more authentic than Las Margaritas.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We love this restaurant. The chips are always fresh. We love the Ham & Cheese Schrinizodas and the Quesadillas.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Recently, we visited Las Margaritas for lunch. Having been there on numerous occasions for dinner, we thought we would throw it in as a lunch option. The service was timely and the food (taco salads) was acceptable but nothing compelling enough to add this as a regular lunch spot. It seems the number of Mexican restaurants are on the rise and it would be good to see Las Margaritas do something to distinguish itself from the others.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My family used to eat at this restaurant regularly. Not the greatest food nor service but cheap enough and if you order the millionaire margarita it made things better. But last night the hostess came to our table of 8 (2 families of 4) in the middle our dinner and told me customers had complained and I needed to get my son (4 years old) under control. The strange thing was he had never done anything wrong and was actually pretty quiet that night. I told her my son had not misbehaved and to have the customer come talk to me. The place is very loud to begin with and there were babies crying a table away from us. But it is a public place. Irriatated I Then I asked for the manager. But he was not there. The hostess was rude and ruined our dinner. I finally was given the managers number after we cancelled our drink orders and asked for the check. I left him a message. He called today to apologize but offered nothing more. They obviously do not realize there are more Mexican restaurants than traffic lights in the area. I will spend my money elsewhere.