“Wonderful service”

Skyline Chili
Ranked #35 of 156 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a fan of Skyline's chili but went here on a business lunch. I was afraid everything would have chili on it but pleasantly surprised that wasn't the case. I had a chicken wrap and it was very good an huge! The manager was extraordinarily nice. Server was very attentive and made sure we had drinks and crackers the whole time. If you haven't tried it, hot sauce on (or in) oyster crackers is pretty darn good! Even though I don't eat the chili they've won me over and I'll be back.

1  Thank Kristin L

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Cheese coneys are a must try for the uninitiated. Little hot dog, soft white bun, secret "chili" sauce, fluffy shredded cheese. Yum!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Horrible restaurant - puts the "Skyline" name to shame. At other Skylines, I'm accustomed to over-the-top friendly service and plates of chili with a small heap of cheese, and wait staff who won't let your drink or crackers run empty. Not here at the Westerville restaurant. Stopping in Friday 5/3 early evening, I had to pour the runny liquid off my dinner (I don't think they properly drained the pasta). There was next to no cheese on the chili and when I pointed out that my chili had almost no cheese on it, someone brought me a cereal-sized bowl full of cheese, absolutely cold out of the fridge, then ended up charging me $1.25 onto my bill for it. I wasn't asked whether I wanted additional crackers until I was ready to leave. When I was at the cash register to pay, I was asked how my dinner was. I replied that I would not be back. The response was only that they were sorry to hear that; no asking why, no asking what they could do to make the situation better. Quite possibly one of the worst restaurants I have ever been in.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I hadn't been to Skyline since moving away from Ohio years ago, but brought my husband here to experience "Cincinnati Chili". This was a GREAT restaurant--enthusiastic servers and the manager heard it was my husband's first time and came over to comp his meal. We left smiling!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Okay, it may come as a shock when they bring over your chili if you are not informed ahead of time. it's thin and served over spaghetti. No beans unless you order a 5-way. However, every bite gives your mouth a wake-up call. It's not hot spicy, but you can taste all the wonderful things like cloves, alspice, cinnamon, cumin...... I also like that they have verious sizes of portions to order. Cheese coney dogs to die for!