“Great Breakfast and Lunch.” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Best Breakfast and Sandwiches
Ranked #21 of 154 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Breakfast and Lunch.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Overall a great place to grab breakfast and lunch. Very polite servers and the place gives you the feeling of an old diner. I would recommend this place to

Westerville
“The "Best"!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food here is always amazing! The breakfast is the best. Everything is homemade and fresh. I've heard rumor the owners are retiring and I truely hope it goes to someone who will keep it as is. My husband and I love going here late on a Saturday or Sunday and having brunch.

• Visited September 2012
Pataskala, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very very good breakfast !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Excellent food, I love a restaurant that puts a pot of coffee on your table. Hot sauce and corn beef hash amazing.

Columbus, Ohio
“A great way to start your day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stopped in for a mid-morning brunch and I don't think we'll need to have dinner tonight! I ordered corned beef hash - the first time I've ever had it - and it was fantastic. Salty, chewy beef and tender potatoes with onions. The server offered to include veggies so I asked for mushrooms, which were an excellent addition. My spouse had sausage gravy and biscuits with eggs, meat and potatoes. It was so good that he couldn't stop eating it.

Comfortable, welcoming place and people with excellent food! Can't wait to go back and try the "best" sandwiches.

• Visited August 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“LOVED breakfast at The Best Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was quite intrigued when I saw that the #1 rated restaurant in Westerville was a little hole in the wall place! We finally went to see what all the fuss was about.

Turns out, we LOVED it! I got the Chipped Beef on Toast (SOS) that came with two eggs, bacon and potatoes (all for $7.95!). My husband got the BLT with egg and potatoes and we got a pancake for our daughter. It was all so good- the bread used on my SOS and for the BLT with egg sandwich was awesome!

I talked with Jan, the owner when we paid for our breakfast and she was super nice and very friendly!

We can't wait to go back!

Visited August 2012