“I Thought I Was the Only One” 2 of 5 bubbles

Knight's Ice Cream
Ranked #108 of 154 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Columbus, Ohio
“I Thought I Was the Only One”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one that didn't have a great experience at Knight's. I've only heard great things so my husband and I went last fall. The inside smells musty and the ice cream tasted freezer burnt...but aside from that, tasteless. We haven't been back since and probably won't.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

cleveland
“walking distance from hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

Ice cream was delicious.My husband loved the rocky road.

Visited June 2012
LA
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

I tried coffee, and it tasted great, the depth of richness and fragrance was perfectly balanced. I recommend the frozen yogurt, coffee, vanilla, and oreo flavors.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Tried the strawberry ice...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2008

Tried the strawberry ice cream, it was bright pink like it was dyed but didn't taste like strawberries at all to me.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Arizona
“knight and day”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2008

I had fond memories of going to Knight's when I was a kid, and was driven by nostalgia to try it again. After all, a place that's been around that long must be doing something right, I figured. I was discouraged, however, by the fact that neither the outside nor the inside had changed in over the decade and a half since I had last been there. The inside smelled musty and old. Despite this, I bravely ordered two classic scoops: peanut butter cup and rocky road. The portion was on the meager side, the price ($3.40) reasonable enough if the ice cream was good, but therein lied the problem. The flavor of the pb cup would've been alright, had it not been for the freezer burn (though still not better than what you get from the grocery). The rocky road, however, was super-sweet, bordering on inedible. My companions all agreed after trying my ice cream; I threw it away once we arrived at Graeter's (their choice), and got something worth eating.