“Yummy Pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Yummy Pizza”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My teenage son and I ate here on our visit to Otterbein University. My son loved the garlic bread and we both loved the pizza. We each ordered our own 10 inch pizza with the toppings we wanted. I was even able to order a pizza with gluten free crust. That was great!! Would definitely go back again if in the area.

Visited April 2014

Westerville, Ohio, United States
“Favorite restaurant in Westerville”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is our favorite place to get pizza. We love it because it's not a chain, it's family run and the prices are great. We love it so much we even had them cater our wedding! On a weekly basis, we usually just order something simple, like a half cheese/half pepperoni pizza but they're pasta is really good too! I haven't tried everything they have to offer by my top favorites are their huge portion of lasagna, their cheese tortellini with the alfredo sauce (not sure if that's actually on the menu) and when I'm really feeling glutenous, their breakfast pizza!!!

My only negative about the restaurant is their lack of computer system. We order almost every week and still have to get our name, address, phone number and directions. But I tend to overlook it because the food is worth it.

• Visited March 2014
Westerville, Ohio
“Time of day”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The owners are there a lot and sometimes the food is great and sometimes it's not so good. The pizza's are a little above average. Things are told to be homemade, but I would have to say I don't agree with that 100%. The service is pretty good if you get there before lunch or dinner really starts. Ok to try, but there are better places out there.

• Visited February 2014
Gran Rapids, MI
“Food was awesome!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were visiting Columbus, OH over Labor Day weekend and our hotel was right on the edge of Columbus/Westerville. My son kept asking for pizza for dinner so we went driving around looking for a pizza place. We weren't having any luck so we decided to check our Garmin and they closest place it could find was a big chain restaurant (Carraba's) but we were so hungry we decided to just go with that. While driving to Carraba's, we ended up driving through the quaint little downtown of Westerville and saw Pasquale's so we scrapped Carraba's and whipped into the public parking behind Pasquale's. What a fantastic accidental find! The service was great and the food was even better! This is by far THE BEST pizza I have had in a loooong time. We also ordered the garlic cheese bread and the marinara that came with it was to die for! It was also very affordable. If you ever find yourself anywhere near Westerville, find your way to Pasquale's!

• Visited August 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Old school YUMMY”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The restaurant was packed with locals which is always a good sign. We got a great table at the window overlooking the main street. Our pasta was hot and fresh tasting, the sauce was very good, too. Apparently the pizza is the shingin star but we were very happy with our meal and the friendly service. it was a 2 minute walk to our hotel. Lovely for parents of Otterbein students!!

Visited April 2013