“Love their food!”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Love their food!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled across this lovely place a few years ago. Now we eat here anytime we are in Westerville.
We judge all Italian against "is it as good as Pasquale's?" Answer is always "NO"
Try their cheesy garlic bread! Omg it's so good.

• Visited June 2013

Westerville, Ohio
“A Local Favorite Disappoints”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

On a recent visit to Pasquales, one of our local favorites really disappointed us. It was a Thursday night (not a weekend). The wait to be seated was not exra long, but several wait staff passed us by without uttering one greeting before the hostess finally showed up to seat us. Once seated, again, several wait staff passed us several times without word one. Once we ordered, the wait for our food was extra long for a week night. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs. After approximately 25 minutes, our meals were brought to the table, my husband and kids all got what they ordered and liked it (Chicken Parm Sandwhich and Cheese Tortillini). However, my plate of spaghetti contained no meatballs. I asked the waitress and she told me they were out of meatballs. I advised her if she'd told me that ahead of time, I would have ordered something else. She said she didn't know until just now. She offered no other appologies nor was she concerned with anything called customer satisfaction. When she came back to the table, she dared not ask how everything was, she merely asked if we needed anything else. I did ask her if my meal would be discounted due to the lack of meatballs and she said she didn't know. She would have to ask. My meal was slightly discounted. But again, the customer service was terrible. THe owner, who is almost always in the store, never came to the table and the waitress offered no appologies. I'm not sure if the problem is college student waitresses who just don't care or college student waitress reflecting the attitude of the owner (I hope not). It will be a while before I visit again.

• Visited April 2013
Jackson, Ohio
“Love this place”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Always excellent service and great food, if there is no parking on the street, there is parking behind the building.

Visited January 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I reallyyyyy appreciate small locally owned restaurants especially when they are delicious ! My boyfriend and I ordered the bacon and pepperoni pizza with the garlic twists and marinara sauce. I loved it!! The marinara sauce was soooo good and the pizza had sooooo much flavor!!! Thank you Pasquale's

“If only they watched "Restaurant Impossible"!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I love uptown Westerville! I just wish the restaurants there had a clue. Pasquale's is one of the great locations that with a little work could be good. First, hirer a receptionist that smiles. Second train your wait staff on the basics to good service. Third clean the place. Fourth clean again. Fifth, have the manager walk thru and ask customers what they think. If the manager would have asked us tonight they would have heard: the floor is disgusting and food is everywhere. The mirror next to our table is broken. third our waitress is clueless. The wine glasses were all disgusting and dirty. Our table was sticky and nasty. The food was sub par. And oh yeah... I don't think I will be back.

1 Thank Mike918