“Yummyyyy pizza”

Yohan Pizza
Ranked #80 of 156 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We have been wanting to try this place because its right next to our apartment and man im sure glad we did!!! We ordered the peporoni and bacon pizza! It was delicious!!!!! I definitely recommend yohan pizza!

1  Thank Katie E

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I've never actually been to this restaurant but we order delivery from here. Delivery is fast. If your looking for New York Pizza this is not it. (I'm always trying to find New York with no luck except New York). Sorry to say we do not like Donatos, Papa Johns, or some of the other chains. We do however like this pizza - we get one of their speciality pizzas called "Yo's Pizza." You can see their menu online. I like that everytime I have called in the last two years the same person has answered the phone. I'm sure it is a small business so I'm glad I like the pizza because I like to support family businesses.

1  Thank trish45
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This was just excellent pizza. We were staying at a hotel by Polaris so decided to try them. Gluten free pizza was out of this world. Husband got onion rings and LOVED them. It's takeout only, so plan a place to eat (devour) your food. If we ever find ourselves on the North Side of Columbus again we'll go back.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

This pizza is the closest to Chicago thin crust pizza that we have found here in Columbus in the five months that we have lived here. We relocated from Chicago and have been searching all over for great pizza. This is the best we have found. We like it well done so if you do too, ask for it that way. They have a variety of toppings, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, and even a couple of dinners.