All reviews room was clean columbus area flat screen tv college walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2019

This is one of those chain hotel locations that has, in my opinion, drifted out of a strong corporate control and image. It was fine for ME as I am not really too picky. There're small microwaves and dorm fridges in each room--a real plus. Because smoking is still allowed in some of the rooms, the scent had drifted through into the first room I was given, so asked for another. Was not really wanting a smoky-smelling room even if it meant being on second floor. Work was ongoing on getting pool ready, etc. Again, I am fairly easy to please as long as there's basic cleanliness. I would say that the rating is 3.5--4 for staff. This is a place that there'll have to be CONCENTRATED effort by the owners and staff to keep up.Near I-270 outer belt, but fairly quiet.

Room tip: N. side of N bdg is smoking; smell drifted through to 1st room I was offered. As I received 2nd room, realized this was a known problem.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Robyn P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the RED ROOF INN COLUMBUS NORTHEAST - WESTERVILLE. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies.

I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Very truly yours,
Jagpal Nagra
Red Roof Inn - General Manager
i0769@redroof.com

Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

I love staying here their prices are very reasonable for that area. I NEVER any problems when I stay here and their front desk workers are great , very nice people. I recommend everyone. Definitely will be going back!!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2018

If your Non-Smoking room smells of bleach/disinfectants when you arrive, you can be absolutely certain that the stench of smoke will be overwhelming within a couple of hours. I now think that ALL of the rooms at this location are smoking rooms regardless of what the management or placards might say. We will never again stay at this hotel and our experience was such that we may just avoid ALL Red Roof Inns from here on out.

Room tip: Non-Smokers should stay elsewhere!
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This place was a dump. I though Red Roof Inn was a nice place to stay but this one was disgusting. Stains in the carpets, the bathroom reeked of mold/mildew. We can back from our visit at OSU to find two police cars in the parking lot by our room going through a dumpster and a crack addict and what looked to be her pimp looking on. I had to ask SIRI if there were any reports of human trafficking at the Red Roof in Westerville Ohio. My daughter was there with her sports team and they couldn’t use the shower because there was blood in it. I will never book a room in the Red Roof Inn ever again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Me and my son stayed there August 26th. We were not even there for 2 hours and left. My son said he got bit by something in the bed. I used my flashlight on my phone and seen tons of baby bed bugs in both beds. I told the attendant on duty and she asked if I wanted a different room. Heck NO!! I’ve been trying to get a hold of the manager there to get my money back but they are never there. Don’t stay there!!!

Date of stay: August 2018