“Good BBQ Cafeteria Style”
Review of City Barbeque

City Barbeque
Ranked #5 of 156 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: The idea for City Barbeque was born as an invitation to all the people in the city to enjoy great barbeque- America's food. Our award-winning barbeque is made with only the highest quality meats and served with our signature sauces on the side. Huge smokers are loaded daily to guarantee the very best hickory smoked, juicy, tender meat anywhere. So if an authentic barbeque experience is what you're after, look no further. Small groups of folks like us still believe in honoring quality, generations of tradition and true service. Whether you call it barbecue, Bar-B-Que, BBQ, or barbeque - we've got what you are looking for!
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I am not a fan of cafeteria style service at sit-down eatery prices. I am also not a fan of measured portions. City BBQ has all three.

But the food is worth a stop here if you hanker for good BBQ.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Good and Yummy,very good and tender delicious Ribs.There ribs are amazing,first time I tried these ribs very impressed.Ha ve to try City Bar.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I have visited 3 of the City Barbeque restaurants in Columbus. Obviously this place is for meat eaters. It's barbeque heaven in a casual-roadhouse atmosphere. The aromas do make your mouth water and you have to que up to the food line. Service is fast and you can watch the chef cut the meat for your order. I have tried the pork & chicken, both very tasty. You have a selection of different types of sauces depending on your taste. Everyone is friendly & I always leave full & happy.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

I was slightly annoyed when we first arrived because it seemed that the line was going soooooooooooo slowly. It really didn't take that long, I was just hungry. I ordered the chicken with two sides, mac n' cheese and green beans. The chicken was ok, a bit dry but the sides were amazing. Honestly, I would come back just for the macaroni and cheese.

My husband and son got the North Carolina pulled pork sandwiches which were delicious. They got fries and green beans and mac n' cheese and gumbo for their sides. We gobbled everything up. I loved that our food was served very hot. I hate being served luke warm food.

With two lemonades and a fountain drink the whole bill was $32 and some change, not to shabby.

The atmosphere was friendly and it smelled really good in the restaurant. I hadn't eaten at this restaurant for about 10 years but decided to try this different location.

YUM!

Reviewed April 8, 2011

For anyone who wants authentic Texas style barbeque in central Ohio, City Barbeque is the place. The brisket is tender and flavorful. Portions are generous. Sides are adequate, but the real reason to visit is the meat.
There's free Wi-Fi too.