“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is such a little gem of a restaurant. Totally home-cooked, nice atmosphere and relaxing. I have had a variety of items in the 4 times I have eaten here and have never been disappointed. The service is mom and pop with what I assume are local Otterbein students, and while not 5 star, is completely in line with the aura of the restaurant.
I took my daughter there one night for dinner and she remarked how it reminded her of some of the little mom and pop places in Rome....which I have to agree. The food has a very authentic taste and the atmosphere is lovely. It is a bit on the pricy side, but I kind of expect that from home made food, and not a chain. Will be returning again, and again. Ciao Bella!

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

It's hard to fine good Italian, this place is small but the food was good, service was friendly & prompt. Prices were reasonable, my only complaint is that my shrimp Alfredo could of used a little more sauce. But overall we would go back and recommend.

Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Started with a very short pour of wine so that set the mood. Upcharged without our knowledge for romaine only lettuce. Spaghetti and meatballs okay- pretty small portions for pasta. Service friendly but inexperienced. Probably won't return- too many other options out there.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I've been driving past this place for 5 years. Finally, I looked up the website/menu and ordered a chicken salad sandwich ($6) to go. Best chicken salad ever...everything here is made from scratch, you can tell because it is so fresh tasting.

Next time, I tried the Cardone's salad, and I am pretty sure they put crack in it because I am addicted!!!!!

If you are ever in the Westerville area, you should stop by here. Closed Sunday and Monday and open for lunch and dinner Tues-Sat. They recommend reservations for dinner. The place is small, very quaint. White linen tableclothes. My new favorite place.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We visited her on a recommendation from a fried who visits often. I was looking forward to it, however it turned out to be a disapointment. both of our orders were barely average. My stuffed shells had ground beef in then, not italian sausage as in the menu. The eggplant my wife had was very bland. I did like their sauce, but it was not enough to save the meal. Maybe it was an off night? I will probably come back once more to see, but I won't bring my wife just in case.