“Great bar, great prices”

Old Bag of Nails Pub
Ranked #8 of 156 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Reviewed February 5, 2013

OBN is a typical bar and so much more. The food is great and reasonably priced. The fish and chips are the best. Honestly it is some of the best fried fish I've ever eaten. The beer menu is lengthy, and happy hour pricing is wallet-friendly. OBN proves that bar food can be more than potato wedges and hot wings.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This place is better than the Worthington location, so this is the only OBONs that I would go to. They are (or were) famous for the fish sandwiches, but like everything at the Old Bag, quality seems to be slipping.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I've heard great things about this place so I decided to give it a try. I ordered the fish and chips and was definitely not disappointed!!!! I will be going back for sure.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I visited the Old Bag of Nails Pub in Westerville and found it to be very enjoyable. On recommendation from the locals, I tried the fish and chips - it is all you can eat, but I don't know how people would order more on top of what they serve you. There were three of us there and we all had the same thing. The fish and chips was very good - served with french fries that were thick and good. My serving had two large - approx 12" long- fillets batter-fried. One of the other folks had three pieces which were a little smaller to make the same portion size. You could get more if you wanted but this was more than enough for me. The lady among us took half of her fish home for another meal.

The atmosphere was nice and they have some TV's for watching football, etc. We were there on a Sunday afternoon, straight from Church and it was not overly busy at that time.

The Pub is located in the historic Westerville Uptown area so you can do some window shopping before or after you stop by. It is a great spot.

I would go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We visited during the week and the place was full. Not surprisingly since the all you can eat fish fry that my husband had was very good. The serving size was so large he couldn't finish his meal. I had the seafood pasta which has shrimp and scallops. I requested just shrimp so they gave me extra shrimp. It was delicious also and took much of it home. They have a happy hour Monday-Friday and offer $2 off appetizers and $2-20 oz. Miller lite beer among other deals on drinks.