“Tasty home style cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pearson House

Pearson House
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in West Milton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
San Luis Obispo, California
“Tasty home style cooking”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were visiting from California and thought The Pearson House was great....you really don't find restaurants like this in Cali. Great value and everything tasted from-scratch. Satisfying home cooking.

Especially enjoyed the pies, corn fritters and sweet potato casserole. The roast beef went well with the sides.

We went for breakfast too...delicious...great breads and bacon and such a deal.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Judy B

Clayton, Ohio
“pie”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

good homecooked food, updated new cozy interior and THE BEST PIE EVER! :-) small historal building w/ nearby shopping within walking distance, nice outing for lunch or dinner!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank nina b
Xenia
“Wonderful Mom-and-Pop Home Cooking!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The Pearson House is an outstanding Mom-and-Pop Restaurant specializing in home-cooked meals. We just had "lunch" there with friends and my ocean perch was stupendous! Too, the liver-and-onions individually ordered by the rest of my party of three looked absolutely scrumptious. They all attested that it definitely was--most delicious! A selection of 20+ homemade varieties of pie tempted one's sweet tooth. I choose coconut cream. Others had the apricot and pecan. All were absolutely over the top. And guess what? The bill for each subpart of two was right at $20.00. Holy cow! What a bargain. Each meal would have been $4.00 more down in Beavercreek. Love this place and plan to return soon.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Zechariah65
“very fresh food, seemingly made individually once we ordered”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

A family group of 10 of us arrived an hour before closing on a Friday evening, when the restaurant was busy. They were very accomodating, We thought we would share 2 tables of 5 each, but they were able to put us all together ..
While we waited, people in line with us recommended the ham loaf, mac & cheese, and the pies.

We tried all 3- agreed with the ham loaf (not as good as my mother's but still very good), and the pies were excellent. Didn't think the mac&cheese was anything special, but 2 out of 3 wasn't bad.

The fruit salad had freshly cut apples and banannas and the grilled vegetables were crunchy and fresh off the grill. Refills on all our drinks (iced teas and coffee) were frequent and the wai staff was very attentive.

Each of us had a delicious meal and I would recommend it for anyone interested in good home-cooked food.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Sbrecken1
Drexel, Ohio, United States
“I eat at a lot of Restaurants.”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Newly remodeled does not help the food taster any better because it was very bad! I had the pork tenderloin and it was the worst! I made my mind up halfway through my meal I will never eat there again.

• Visited May 2013