“pie”
Review of Pearson House

Pearson House
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in West Milton
Reviewed July 30, 2013

good homecooked food, updated new cozy interior and THE BEST PIE EVER! :-) small historal building w/ nearby shopping within walking distance, nice outing for lunch or dinner!

3  Thank nina b

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The Pearson House is an outstanding Mom-and-Pop Restaurant specializing in home-cooked meals. We just had "lunch" there with friends and my ocean perch was stupendous! Too, the liver-and-onions individually ordered by the rest of my party of three looked absolutely scrumptious. They all attested that it definitely was--most delicious! A selection of 20+ homemade varieties of pie tempted one's sweet tooth. I choose coconut cream. Others had the apricot and pecan. All were absolutely over the top. And guess what? The bill for each subpart of two was right at $20.00. Holy cow! What a bargain. Each meal would have been $4.00 more down in Beavercreek. Love this place and plan to return soon.

1  Thank Zechariah65
Reviewed July 15, 2013

A family group of 10 of us arrived an hour before closing on a Friday evening, when the restaurant was busy. They were very accomodating, We thought we would share 2 tables of 5 each, but they were able to put us all together ..
While we waited, people in line with us recommended the ham loaf, mac & cheese, and the pies.

We tried all 3- agreed with the ham loaf (not as good as my mother's but still very good), and the pies were excellent. Didn't think the mac&cheese was anything special, but 2 out of 3 wasn't bad.

The fruit salad had freshly cut apples and banannas and the grilled vegetables were crunchy and fresh off the grill. Refills on all our drinks (iced teas and coffee) were frequent and the wai staff was very attentive.

Each of us had a delicious meal and I would recommend it for anyone interested in good home-cooked food.

2  Thank Sbrecken1
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Newly remodeled does not help the food taster any better because it was very bad! I had the pork tenderloin and it was the worst! I made my mind up halfway through my meal I will never eat there again.

4  Thank James L
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Nice people. good home cooking. prices are reasonable. Have served over 100,000 slices of pie. always someone in this place.

3  Thank ChannonFryman