“Great Food - Good Service”
Review of Mc Alister's Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mc Alister's Deli
Ranked #57 of 209 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We've been eating here for the last three years and can find nothing bad to say for it. The food has always been wonderful and we love the option to get 2 half items as the servings are so large. It also means we can effectively split a meal if we want the same things. The staff is friendly, courteous and so helpful. It's a great quick meal woth no hassle. Can't say enough good about it.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

I will keep this one short. I have no desire to dine here for the sandwiches or potatoes. I find them to be overpriced for the quality and size, however the chocolate chip cookies are addictive. I didn't believe that they were as good as my wife claimed, but now I find excuses to stop by and bring a couple home for the family.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Sandwiches and salads were delicious! Very fresh, fairly fast, and friendly employees.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 13, 2009

great food, really really filling!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook