“"Chick-Fil-A I could eat here 7 times a day"”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #21 of 198 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Fast Food
Cincinnati
“"Chick-Fil-A I could eat here 7 times a day"”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I eat at this Chick-Fil-A very frequently and the service and food are always excellent.
I have never had an order wrong or missing any items. It is super convenient and always efficient. I will continue to eat here as they are very good and always sensitive to my son's allergy needs.

• Visited June 2013

Springboro, Ohio
“Poor service, poor quality food”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have been a Chick-Fil-A customer over the years. I once enjoyed it. Lately the service has gone down hill fast, and the food has gone downhill with it. For a while I frequented for the waffle fries and dipping sauce. Unfortunately, the fries seem to be cold and undercoked. Kinda' defeats the purpose. I won't be back.

Visited July 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best Fast-food Chicken”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Great service, clean restaurant, and good food. Chick-fil-A has some of the nicest people working at their place. Even the drive through staff is positive and pleasant! Try the tasty sweet tea. Need I say more?

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Waypoints
Orlando, Florida
“Never fails to amaze me”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

It never fails to amaze me how some fast food joints just can't achieve certain standards and yet Chick Fil-A can hit them all day-in, day-out. Firstly the food is excellent. The salads are superb. The staff is incredibly polite and well-disciplined. The wait staff even come out among the tables and ask you if you want refills. All the other "chains" need to be looking at what this company does and mirror it.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Keith F
South Carolina
“Always a great sandwich and great counter service”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

This is my favorite fast food place. The chicken sandwich is always delicious and the staff is always super polite. You feel that they appreciate your business and want you to return. Seems simple but not as common as you would think! My only request is that you wrap the sandwiches in paper instead of those styrofoam containers. They can't be good for the environment!

Visited December 2011