“Worth the long wait to be seated”

Original Pancake House
Ranked #30 of 198 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Worth the long wait to be seated”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Waited an hour on a Sunday morning to be seated.
Waitress was very accommodating. Food portions were large and quality was excellent

• Visited August 2014

Liberty Township
“Terrible service, mediocre food”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Went with my husband and another couple, took twice as long to get seated as was quoted and then waited another 10min for our server to arrive. She had a terrible attitude, when we asked for the 3rd time for water she told us she "had other tables". She forgot to bring some of the food that was ordered. The impression she gave was that we were an inconvenience to her. I might overlook bad service for amazing food, but it was average. Will not eat here again.

• Visited August 2014
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service. Our server was on point. I would name her by name, but She worked the morning of 8/9-had a luck tattoo on her arm. Try the sourdough French toast. Get there early or you will be waiting

Scott, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little pricey until you see the size of the portions”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious and portions were very generous! Very clean and staff was very friendly! Would definitely eat here again!

Crescent Springs, Kentucky
“Bug in food and poor management reactions”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My wife and I went into the West Chester, OH location around 8:30am on 6/20/2014 and were seated in the back section of an almost empty restaurant. I ordered an unsweet iced tea with lemon and my wife ordered a coffee with cream. When our drinks were brought to us, she poured the cream into the coffee, stirred it and then took a sip. While we talked, I looked at her cup and saw something dark in it. Using my spoon, I reached over and pulled out what turned out to be a small hard shelled bug in the coffee. It was about 3/8ths of an inch. My wife promptly asked a server to get the manager which she did. The manager came over and when my wife showed her what was on the spoon, and all the manager said (and quite quietly) was "why how did that get in there". Never did she offer fresh coffee, nor did she apologize, nothing. Quite disgusted with finding what looked like a melee worm or something in her coffee and with the managers poor reaction,, my wife and I left. We will NOT be returning to your restaurants.

• Visited June 2014