“Still a great place for dinner, with very good service.”

Mitchell's Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 198 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
West Chester, Ohio
“Still a great place for dinner, with very good service.”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We like to go a little early to avoid the crowd. If you go anywhere at peak times, you're going to experience at least some time waiting for service. And, that's true of this restaurant also. The reviews that say service is slow may be legitimate, if you're here during the busiest times. It does get busy on weekends, in particular. But, our experience here has been very positive overall. The quality of the food has always been very good to exceptional. My wife & I find this restaurant to be very good value for the money. My wife does not have a huge appetite. We can each have our own salad and/or soup, and share an entree without being overly full, but satisfied. We tend to buy ourselves gift cards for this restaurant, which reminds us to go back here when we want to get out for dinner.

• Visited March 2013

“Terrible”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This restaurant is terrible. The food was cold and tasteless. Service was atrocious. Never again. We sat for over 1/2 hour between ordering and receiving our appetizers.

San Francisco, California
“An excellent choice for Valentines' Day”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The ambiance was so fitting with the occassion. The staff were super friendly and each couple were given a sort of "privacy" and we were given a table that's tucked in the corner. The food is excellent, the wine selection is decent.

I'd recommend it definitely!!!

• Visited February 2013
Cincy
“Always great”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is our favorite place to go for special occasions. I always get the platter of fried seafood and it is always amazing. The bread is fantastic as well. My wife is a huge fan of the Wedge Salad. My favorite thing there however is dessert. The Shark fin Pie is out of this world and comes in a huge portion. If you like peanut butter you will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
New Richmond, Ohio
“Haven't been in long time”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

But food is very very good. Prices are fair. This was close to my work so an easy quick lunch. It was usually nearly empty every time I went and I always wondered why??? Location???

Visited February 2012