“Lettuce wraps are the best”

P F Chang's China Bistro
Ranked #16 of 206 Restaurants in West Chester
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I've never had a bad meal at PF Chang's in any location. The restaurant ambiance in West Chester is very upscale, the bathroom is nice, the servers were very efficient and the food was good. The vegetarian lettuce wraps are my favorite. Got a salad with lunch that was mediocre....but overall, it's a good place to have lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

PF Chang's is tried and true. You know what you'll get, and I've found the service and food to be consistent and tasty at locations all over the US.

We're vegetarian, and PF Chang's will tailor ANY dish to veg easy peasy. They make tofu a couple of different ways, which can be substituted for any meat. Or you can just add more veggies, or do without. The pan fried silken tofu is delish!

Also be sure to try the veggie pan fried dumplings. They are so good. And if you go during happy hour, they're a steal.

I'm not a huge fan of their drink concoctions, sadly. But they have OK wines, and you can always order a traditional mixed drink. Desserts are hit or miss. Not that we ever "need" one, one think I like are the mini desserts. They are more than enough to satisfy, and they have lots of options, and are inexpensive.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Anyone who's ever gone to PF Chang's know that it's always great, quick service and often crowded. I love that they now take reservations - we go there more often now because of that. We also get take out a lot. They offer many choices and they just changed their menu - keeping it fresh.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Highly recommend. Every dish I've had from them has been very good. Restaurant is clean, well taken care of and the employees are very nice and friendly.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

My wife, daughter, and I ate here on a busy Friday night. We made a reservations 45 minutes head of our arrival (they don't offer call ahead seating) and were immediately seated upon our arrival.

My wife and I had the four course dinner for two. We started with egg drop soup, followed by the chicken lettuce wraps, and we shared the Orange Peel Chicken and the Beef a la Sichaun. The soup was just 'meh'. The lettuce wraps are always delicious and a reason to go to the restaurant by themselves. Inevitably, I always regret not just ordering the lettuce wraps as my primary meal.
The Orange Peel Chicken was great. It had just the right amount of spice that could be offset by ensuring a piece of the orange peel was on your fork. The beef was a flank steak strips served with julienne style celery and carrots. The flavor was delicious but the beef was a little too chewy for my taste.

Our four course meal was finished with 2 desert shooters that were fine. All told, for $39.99 we saved just over $6 or 15% off the regular price of each item individually. Its really a nice value considering the amount of food included in the deal.

For parents, the kids menu is somewhat limited to 3 or 4 "safe" choices. My daughter enjoyed the chicken that came with a sweet and sour style dipping sauce.

The service was great, our waitress was clearly experienced, keeping the drinks full and checking in at the right intervals but never too often as to be annoying.