“Very absent server ruined the experience”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #14 of 198 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American
Maumee
“Very absent server ruined the experience”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

After taking our order our server was very absent. We could not even get drink refills until after our meal was finally delivered. By the time he remembered to give us our check our table had still not been cleared at all and was full of empty baskets, glasses and so on. Nothing was ever cleared. This was the first time we have ever had a bad experience at Red Robin. I used to brag to friends and family how great the service was even when they were real busy. Not this time. This location was terrible!

Visited April 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Just O.K.”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

MKy fasmily and I ate here with my sister and family in celebration of my nieces birthday. This is really fast food! I ordered the turkey burger which tasted like a frozen turkey patty. My fries were good, but that was about it. The menu consist of processed, frozen foods that are usually kid friendly junk foods!! So I guess this place is o.k. for a birthday party, but I would'nt want to eat here regularily. They do give balloons to the kids on the way out, which is cool for a kid. They are a little over priced for a burger. My meal was pricey for a burger and fries.

Visited October 2011
Cin
“EXCELLENT - go HUNGRY”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

French Fries - YUMMY AND BOTTOMLESS. Burgers are huge. Splt one.and all of them look and are good!!!

• Visited November 2011
CINCINNATI
“Burgers Await”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Overall, I was not impressed. I guess being a burger junkie and all I was let down. The menu did have a wide variety of burgers to tempt your tastes, but once I got what I thought would be the greatest one...well it just wasn't. The burger was not bad, just average and I was expecting more. The onion rings were very good. The service was ok, seemed to be slow on refills and checking back to our table, waitress was pleasant. It was ok, but nothing to brag about...a little pricey too.

• Visited October 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Never leaves you disappointed”
Reviewed October 19, 2010

This is "the burger place" to go with all the choices and options one has. Now there are probably one or two local places in any city that may trump it on one or two elements but I doubt they beat it in all counts. This is a corporate chain restaurant so its even more surprising that they maintain the quality and value. I always look forward to eating here once a month.