“Not worth the time”

Good for: Families with children
cincinnati
“Not worth the time”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had dinner with a group of 4 last night, Jan. 9 and wasn't impressed with the wait staff or the the food. Ordered several small plated items and burger (asked for it medium rare) and of course it came out well done. Asked for the manager and he took the burger off the bill. Wont be back.

• Visited January 2013

Moultrie, Georgia, United States
“Great food and service”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This was the first time we had eaten at a T.G.. Friday's and it exceeded my expectations. The bourbon chicken was out of this world. Delicious. We had a large group, yet were seated quickly and food arrived relatively quick. Would certainly recommend you eat here.

Visited December 2012
Simi Valley
“Another chain restaurant”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The food is ok for the price, especially if you have a coupon. The last time we went the service was not too good. Everyone got their food but me - my steak finally came when the rest were almost done eating!

Visited August 2012
“I will go back”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have never been dissatisfied with Fridays food. I did try something new this time that was too spicy for my liking, but they took it off the bill no problem and offered me something else. I do think they are a bit overpriced but I feel that way about most sit down restaurants. I will go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fav Dish: Bruchetta Chicken Pasta Fav Drink: Tropical Berry Mojito Shaker”
Reviewed December 15, 2008