“Delicious sushi - always comfortable - too good to not be more crowded.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chop Sticks - CLOSED

Chop Sticks
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
West Chester, OH
“Delicious sushi - always comfortable - too good to not be more crowded.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2010

We visit every 2-3 weeks and always enjoy our meals. Waiters are helpful and courteous. I would rate the food higher but there are other things we haven't tried.

cincinnati
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2009

My wife and I had dinner here recently and really enjoyed the experience. I can not say enough about the wonderful waitress we encountered. She was very attentive although not intrusive. We never had to ask for refills on our drinks and the management really wants you to enjoy your meal. When you place your order they ask you how spicy you would like your food on a scale of 1 - 10. I like spicy food, but my wife doesn't like really spicy food. We tried a 3 and it was plenty for both of us! I do agree that the prices are a little high, but I highly recommend this restaurant for a nice change of pace.

1 Thank fiscalfoodie
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Only Vietnamese Choice in the Area”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2009

While there are several Asian restaurants in this suburban part of Northern Cincinnati, Chop Sticks is the only venue serving Vietnamese cuisine. The Pho was quiet good (especially for Cincinnati) and the restaurant also serves Thai dishes and decent sushi.

The service is good and the pricing is a bit on the high side. The atmosphere is quite nice. Overall, I would recommend this restaurant if you are looking for Vietnamese cuisine in northern Cincinnati.

1 Thank Leadbelly98
from OHIO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the same anymore”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2009

Chop Sticks used to offer the best Vietnamnese Pho within 60mile radius of West Chester area. We enjoyed weekly visits to savor the noodle soups and delicious appetizers. Sadly, there has been a change of ownership in 2009 and we are disappointed to find the restaurant changing their focus from Vietnamnese cousine to include Thai and Sushi. We really miss the food, not to mention the friendly faces of Nicole, Tyler and Branden.

jnmc24
“Authentic! Great atmosphere, even better food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2008

My family visits Chopsticks at least twice a week! The food is amazing, true authentic Vietnamese cuisine! We are from VietNam so trust us, this is definitely a must spot to check out while you're in town!