“always alot of fun”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've gone here quite a few times and I haven't had a single bad experience. There food is on the pricey side but it has a great a atmosphere and the hibachi grill is always fun!

1  Thank Azura T

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Went for a birthday. Looked at reviews before because wed never been. Needless to say the reviews werent great.... and turns out there are multiple reasons why!

Service was beyond slow! Ancient infact. It took 20 mins or more for my hot sake to come out. There was only one server at our private party of 12. I would only presume bad management was behind this guys lack of quality service. EVERYTHING WAS SLOW .

SUSHI WAS GOOD.
MUSHROOM SOUP WAS OKAY.
SALAD dressing tASTED LIKE MAYO.
DINNER WAS TORTURE. I got the steak. Simple. comes with rice and asparagus and special sauce.

Temp was perfect mid rare. The only good part about it but did not save the dish.

It was bland. The sauce tasted horrific. If youve had a dog imagine the smell of a can of pedigree wet dod food. Thats what my food tasted like with this bland "special" sauce covering it entirely.

I had 2 bites and left my leftovers on the table. Did I mention the rice was 10 mins late to the table leaving the other patrons at my table and myself waiting , food cooling, to complete our meal?

Dont waste your money. You will be terribly disappointed and probably still hungry when you leave. And the worst part is YOULL PAY $100PLUS for the experience.

Btw I dont generally write reviews... but this place was really really bad.

1  Thank avgdiner
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Took an hour to get an order of medium rare beef kabob and shrimp tempura, restaurant only half full on Friday night. Beef showed up charred, well done, and stone cold. Sent it back, half hour later got medium rare gristle bits. Miso is powdered salt, salad was swimming in water. Husbands tempura also cold but too hungry to send back. Comped nothing. Prologue: our bad server to newly seated couple next to us: husband:" what is miso?"...server "I've never had it, I'm not sure what miso is, but people order it a lot"... Our miso was a salty warm mess, not good. Terrible experience, feel violated.

2  Thank Heather K
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The food here is so delicious! We always get the Teppanyaki grill. The chefs are funny and entertaining. A great place for a special occasion. I eat here for every birthday! It's awesome!! John is a real sweetheart!

1  Thank islandprincess1
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Soho is our favorite! Excellent staff, fresh sushi, and great atmosphere.

Although we haven't tried it they also have an entire section dedicated to their hibachi grills. Great area for a party atmosphere.

Reasonable prices for the excellent quality.

You can also dine at the bar. Tell Brandon we sent you. He'll take good care of you.