“2 hours and $80 I will never get back”
Review of SOHO

SOHO
Ranked #50 of 199 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“2 hours and $80 I will never get back”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Took an hour to get an order of medium rare beef kabob and shrimp tempura, restaurant only half full on Friday night. Beef showed up charred, well done, and stone cold. Sent it back, half hour later got medium rare gristle bits. Miso is powdered salt, salad was swimming in water. Husbands tempura also cold but too hungry to send back. Comped nothing. Prologue: our bad server to newly seated couple next to us: husband:" what is miso?"...server "I've never had it, I'm not sure what miso is, but people order it a lot"... Our miso was a salty warm mess, not good. Terrible experience, feel violated.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Heather K

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Awesome food and ambiance!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The food here is so delicious! We always get the Teppanyaki grill. The chefs are funny and entertaining. A great place for a special occasion. I eat here for every birthday! It's awesome!! John is a real sweetheart!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank islandprincess1
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Sushi, Service and Smiles”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Soho is our favorite! Excellent staff, fresh sushi, and great atmosphere.

Although we haven't tried it they also have an entire section dedicated to their hibachi grills. Great area for a party atmosphere.

Reasonable prices for the excellent quality.

You can also dine at the bar. Tell Brandon we sent you. He'll take good care of you.

• Visited October 2012
Ohio
“Enjoyable restaurant”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I have eaten here several times and always like the food and atmosphere. We do not eat at the Beni Hana style Japanese tables, but prefer the regular menu. My wife and friends love the suishi but I prefer the many other stir fry and fried rice with chicken, fish or vegetables. Alos there is a nice bar area if that interests you. The service has been very good for our trips. I would recommend it highly.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank TripPhotographer52
cincinnati
“Nice evening”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This retaurant has something for everyone- a bar, dining area, sushi bar, and hibachi grrill room. Friendly waitress. Grill chef was entertaining. Mostly good food, but I have had better vegies at other hibachi reataurants.

• Visited August 2012