“Customer Service Gold Award”
Review of O'Charley's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
O'Charley's
Ranked #135 of 200 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We love to travel south and visit the Great Lake States, years ago on our first trip we sat down at an O'Charley's and had wonderful meal and great service. During that trip we purchased a O'Charley's Wine Glass and it has been a favourite memory reminder when it is in use.
It has been a point to return to O'Charley's and continue this tradition of wonderful meals and great service. Sadly our beloved glass was accidently broken and we needed it to be replaced. As our next trip was coming up very soon, O'Charley's was high on the list.
Our lunch meal included a Philly Cheese Steak and Prime Rib, a dark Ale and of course a White Wine in a ..., what do you mean they are not available anymore!? How sad that the O'Charley's glass was now replaced by a plain wine glass and carafe. The wine of course was spot on and the Local Brewery Ale was a perfect refresher, but no wine glass to purchase. Our server Shawn informed us they had moved on to the new wine server method about 5-6 months ago. Some things will just have to stay memories and enjoyed that way.

This was not the case, a very friendly manager named Jack came up and said he had just heard our story of a simple wine glass meaning so much to us. Himself and the General Manager William went way out of normal customer service to locate the last O'Charley's Wine Glass. Our replacement glass arrived with fresh cut flowers floating inside. To sit there in complete aw and having no more than a Thank You come out of my mouth. I don't think I have ever been so lost for words, to have these fine fine gentlemen put forth a customer relationship was all inspiring. I now give you virtual hand shakes and deep hearted thanks.

As if we weren't already but we can have it listed here on Trip Advisor we are O'Charley's customers for life.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Boring burger, boring chicken tenders, even though that's supposed to be a "specialty" (which is rather sad if that's the best they can do), boring fish and shrimp. Blah. Service was OK. I was still eating my dinner when everyone else's plates were removed and the bill handed over, which is rather tactless. Atmosphere is strip mall venue, so nothing to write home about, either.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We're here at least once every week or two. The rolls keep us coming back! Not to mention we always get great service!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Really liked it there, the food is great and the waitress was really great. We do like O'charley's anywhere, the one in Fayetteville N.C. is also great. Wish there was one closer to Sanford N.C., hopefully sometime. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I don't know why but there's always something wrong when I go to O'Charleys. It doesn't matter which one either. I always tell myself that I wont go back but its something about those dinner rolls that have me going back at least once a year.