“Very sad”

Applebee's
Ranked #29 of 200 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We went with my family for lunch... I usually order the soup and salad.. Service was nice but the food was sad. My kids ordered mac and cheese and cheese sw... With both they were served french fries... cold and seemed to be a day old. The soup that I was served was also not good at all... I should have told the manager, not sure why I didn't. This is the last time I will enter the place again.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stopped into this Applebee’s after a late evening business meeting to reward myself with a drink for a job well-done before I went back to my hotel. I had a pomegranate “perfect margarita” and an appetizer. I enjoyed both very much. The bartender (I believe her name was Jackie) made me feel like I was a welcomed guest. As a single female business traveler, I liked that. (Many times women dressed in a suit and sitting alone at a restaurant bar are just kind of ignored.) Next time I’m in the area I’ll be back!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We ate at this Applebee's because we were in the general area. We were staying on Sharon Road. It is quite a distance from where we were staying but we wanted to eat at Applebee's. Service was slow. The food was good and it was in a nice location. It was surrounded by hotels. I had the chili cheese nachos. They were good but more chips than anything else. My husband had a classic grill sandwich which he loved.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Applebee's is never on the top of my list to go to for lunch, although I've never had a bad meal there. I also haven't been "wow'd" by anything. Their chicken mustard portabello dish is pretty good, but a little bit on the high side pricewise.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

If my wife and I are looking for a quick lunch or dinner we find ourselves here. The food and service is usually very good and they usually have specials that make dining affordable.