“Great place for leisurely dining”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 209 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We wholeheartedly believe that you shouldn't have to go all the way to Italy to experience Italian cuisine. You just need to make it to BRAVO Cucina Italiana Italian restaurant in West Chester, Ohio. Experience world class customer service and a warm, inviting atmosphere. Treat yourself and your family to piping hot pizza, fresh seafood, and wines that add the finishing touches. Whether you're celebrating something special or simply celebrating life, we know you will enjoy the best Italian restaurant in Ohio. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italian, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had several hours to kill while we waited for our RV to be repaired at Cummins so we decided to have a leisurely, late lunch at this restaurant. We had all shared bruschetta for an appetizer--the sausage and fennel one--and it was tasty. I had Cesar salad and a frittata; the others had salads and pasta dishes. Two of us had creme brulee for dessert, the others had various desserts. Everyone agreed all the dishes were good, with the exception of one of the desserts. My sis-in-law ordered the torta di cioccolata. The menu describes it as "Rich chocolate cake with warm center topped with vanilla bean gelato" however, hers did not have the promised "warm center" and so was not as good as it should have been.

When she bought the oversight (not warming the cake) to the waitstaff's attention, they insisted on comping her dessert even though that was not her intention in telling them about it. Overall, it was a tasty meal and a pleasant place to while away a couple of hours. I would definitely go there again if I were in the area.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I have been to this restaurant and also the Mason location a few times, for lunch during the week.
The last time we went to this location for lunch on a Friday (May 17th 2013). I had a pizza and my husband ordered a pasta with chicken and mushrooms. My husband was half way of his pasta dish when he notices there was a black bug (probably a beetle??) in the middle of the food! This was disgusting! We forgot to take a picture, otherwise I would share it here so everyone could see it.
A few questions to the restaurant and the manager: How clean is your kitchen?? How do you prepare your food, so that bugs can simply be inside the food? And what kind of service do you have that no one was able to see the bug (since the moment it was being prepared, until it was put in a dish and brought to our table) but my husband while he was eating the pasta?
We never had an experience like this before. And we will never return to this restaurant again.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Friends took us out for dinner at Bravo's. The food and service were excellent. First time I had ever tried lamb chops and they were delicious.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

As always when in a new city I check Trip Advisor. Saw that this place got it's share of 4's and a few 3's and decided to make my own decision. I sat at the bar to finish the novel I was reading. I was presented a "bar bites" and a regular menu by a very friendly and competent bartender. She made an excellent martini just they way I ordered it. They obliged me by allowing for a half order of the calamari, very good. I had the ceasar salad; asked for very light dressing and was pleased when it came just as I ordered it. The homemade croutons were very tasty. For my main I had the bolognese and substituted rigatoni for the pasta the menu called out. Probably one of the best bolognese I've ever had, just excellent. The thing that impressed me the most was that they got every special request I made spot on. The room has a warm feeling and I liked the decor. The manager stopped by to ask how my dining experience was going; nice touch. This was my first visit to Bravo and I will make it a regular stop when I'm in the area.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were out shopping and wanted to grab some dinner in West Chester. My wife saw the Bravo! and enthusiastically called it out. Knowing I don't like to eat the heavy, carb Italian dinners, she offered to go to the nearby SmokeyBones but we ended up at Bravo!

It was six-ish on a Saturday evening and the wait was longer than I expected (25 minutes with a three year old). We had an opportunity to grab some drinks and review the menu so we were ready to go when our waiter, "Quay" came over. Nobody does the bread & seasoned oil as well as Carrabba's, so we had little expectation.

Bravo! is not inexpensive for steak: $25-27 for a steak. Having committed to healthier eating this new year, I decided to avoid the red meat and pasta and ordered the fish. The Mahi-Mahi was very, very good. I was indeed shocked. Having lived in Florida for 20 years, I dare say the West Chester chain restaurant had the best Mahi-Mahi I'd ever eaten, including the Mahi-Mahi I had at Guppy's on Indian Rocks Beach last week. I was really expecting a terrible piece of fish. What a pleasant surprise.