“Better than expected!”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 201 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We wholeheartedly believe that you shouldn't have to go all the way to Italy to experience Italian cuisine. You just need to make it to BRAVO Cucina Italiana Italian restaurant in West Chester, Ohio. Experience world class customer service and a warm, inviting atmosphere. Treat yourself and your family to piping hot pizza, fresh seafood, and wines that add the finishing touches. Whether you're celebrating something special or simply celebrating life, we know you will enjoy the best Italian restaurant in Ohio. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italian, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were out shopping and wanted to grab some dinner in West Chester. My wife saw the Bravo! and enthusiastically called it out. Knowing I don't like to eat the heavy, carb Italian dinners, she offered to go to the nearby SmokeyBones but we ended up at Bravo!

It was six-ish on a Saturday evening and the wait was longer than I expected (25 minutes with a three year old). We had an opportunity to grab some drinks and review the menu so we were ready to go when our waiter, "Quay" came over. Nobody does the bread & seasoned oil as well as Carrabba's, so we had little expectation.

Bravo! is not inexpensive for steak: $25-27 for a steak. Having committed to healthier eating this new year, I decided to avoid the red meat and pasta and ordered the fish. The Mahi-Mahi was very, very good. I was indeed shocked. Having lived in Florida for 20 years, I dare say the West Chester chain restaurant had the best Mahi-Mahi I'd ever eaten, including the Mahi-Mahi I had at Guppy's on Indian Rocks Beach last week. I was really expecting a terrible piece of fish. What a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We went to bravo's on 12/24 and sat at their bar for their 'bar bites' and drink specials. We had done this a month ago, and it was a good experience, but this time the 'specials' menus were absent(On ALL the tables in the bar section), and the regular menus were presented to us. When we asked about the 'bar bites' menu, the server said 'oops, it's Christmas Eve, and things are really hectic !' The server's attention to us went downhill from that point on, as he realized we weren't 'big spenders'. I should also mention that the regular menu prices have increased about 20% from November. Coincidentally(??), they currently have a 'special', whereby if you purchase a $100 gift card, you get an extra $20 gift card. Makes ya wanna go HMMM...

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Always was a favorite for its' consistent quality and value. About six months ago we started to notice a change. Pasta dishes just didn't have the same flavor, changed the recipe and ingredients of their signature Bloody Mary and other more subtle slips. Just not the same as the several years we really enjoyed this restaurant.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This Bravo location is very pleasant and always busy. The service is excellent and the food is always tasty. Outdoor eating option for warm months!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We recently ate their for my birthday lunch and it was very nice. We had a wide variety of ages from toddler to senior and the menu has something for everyone. The service is excellent and the food is great. The environment is very nice, not loud and obnoxious like so many places have become. It was nice to be able to eat and carry on a conversation at the same time.