“Very good food and the ambiance is nice too”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 198 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We wholeheartedly believe that you shouldn't have to go all the way to Italy to experience Italian cuisine. You just need to make it to BRAVO Cucina Italiana Italian restaurant in West Chester, Ohio. Experience world class customer service and a warm, inviting atmosphere. Treat yourself and your family to piping hot pizza, fresh seafood, and wines that add the finishing touches. Whether you're celebrating something special or simply celebrating life, we know you will enjoy the best Italian restaurant in Ohio. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italian, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Middletown, Ohio, United States
“Very good food and the ambiance is nice too”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I always feel like I've been transported to Italy when I go to this restaurant. The inside of the place is very comfortable and homey. Love the food as well. HUGE portions that you can usually split between two people.

Visited January 2012

westchesterOH
“Yummy everytime!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've been here many times for lunch and dinner!!! Food is so very good and I've had a variety of entrees as I never order the same thing. Service is always friendly and at just the right pace. I am a big fan and consider it a real treat to dine here!!! I typically ask for the server named "Tony" as he is attentive and awesome.

• Visited June 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
“We really Love this place”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We go here a few times a year. The food is always very tasty with very good portion sizes. The service is normally very good with a very friendly staff. I've never had a bad meal here and always look forward to coming back.

Visited June 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Way too commercial”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Bravo's used to be a lot better than it is now. It used to be more up-market. Lately it seems to be headed down a much more commercial path. Things seem terribly hurried and the food is good but not exceptional. Last night's visit was only average.

One criticism last night, which definitely applies to so many table service restaurants, was the server's pre-disposition to clearing items from the table while you are eating a course. You clear the plates once everyone has finished their meal not when one person has finished. It's also done with phraseology that intimates that it's "for your convenience". No it's not, it's for the restaurant's convenience so they can move you along, get your money and re-set the table.

We all agreed that we don't like to be rushed, don't like items being cleared un-necessarily and we won't be back.

• Visited July 2012
“Great service”
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

I've been here a few times with coworkers and most recently with my wife. I have always had a good experience. The atmosphere is open, the food is solid, and the service is always attentive. I recommend it for business meals or a night out with your significant other. I was surprised when I got the bill this last time- we had two beers and a mixed drink, a salad, a flatbread, and two pasta dishes and the total was only $57.