“Another Great Stay!”

Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in West Chester
Novi, Michigan
“Another Great Stay!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Second time I stayed at Staybridge Suites West Chester, Ohio. Had a party of 4 so we had the 2 bedroom suite, to which all were very happy with the hotel. In booking the room, I called and was able to get better pricing when I spoke with a manager! I did advanced payment to lower my price. Excellent location, plenty of restaurants, movie theatre, Kings Island and Montogomery Inn is only 8-10 miles away. Will definitely stay here again, the quality has not gone down since my last stay 3 years ago.

Room Tip: Do not get a room by the elevator
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Staybridge Suites West Chester, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your stay with Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgement of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Staybridge Suites a leader in excellence. Our Owners and Management company do a fantastic job of giving the support needed to ensure our product is always a quality one. Thank you again for your review and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights with our 7 year old daughter and 18 month old son. It was perfect for a family that needed a suite. Plus they offer the manager's reception and hot breakfast. Although severely understaffed for the meals, if you don't mind waiting it's great. Our room was clean and comfy. The only downside were the baseball teams staying there. I told the front desk staff about the noise and trash in the hallways--and they gave us a voucher for 5000 points to make it up to us.

Room Tip: Call for a manager's upgrade the day before to see if one is available.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay at our property. The Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North is committed to providing every guest with the highest quality services and facilities, and I apologize for falling short in our goal. Families are so important to the success of our brand and I am glad that our product fit your needs.

I apologize again for any inconvenience experienced due to the teams staying here at our property. Our hotel housed many teams this year, which made the property a little busier then normal. I hope that we have the opportunity to provide you with the level of service and amenities that you expect from an I.H.G. hotel. Thank you again for your feedback and have a great day!
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I've stayed at the Staybridge Suites here in West Chester twice in the past three months for business. The hotel is always clean, and the indoor pool and hottub make the stay much more enjoyable. The complementary breakfast was always good with eggs, bacon/sausage, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, breakfast juices, and coffee. From Tuesday to Thursday between 5 and 7 there is a 'meet and greet' where food is provided and you can get a beer or a glass of wine for 50 cents, not too shabby. They have a small salad line or pasta buffet the last couple times I've went. Great job on the food, I have no complaints about it.

I've stayed in two types of rooms, the 1 bedroom suite and the studio suite. I prefer the studio suite because of the layout and the fact that the AC unit blows into the room, not onto the bed. the 1 bedroom suite that I just had two weeks ago had a vent above the bed which blew cold air onto the bed. This was a little frustrating but since I was only staying two nights, I decided to let this issue pass. Next time, I will be requesting a studio, even though the layout and the ammenaties for the 1 bedroom suite were pretty awesome.

The area around the hotel is also pretty awesome, you basically have every type of eatery within walking distance (<1/3 mile) and there is a very nice movie theather across the highway. This area is being built up so it has a nice trendy feel to it. I would walk around the area at night without thinking twice.

I love this hotel and I plan on staying there again next time I have to go to Ohio for business. The staff is always friendly, the service is great and the extras that you get are incredible for the price.

Room Tip: I always choose: 1) Room on High Floor 2) Room away from Elevator 3) Non-smoking room
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay here at the Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North. It is encouraging to receive feedback of such a positive nature. Staybridge as a brand had put a tremendous amount of effort is selecting breakfast items and items for our evening social and I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying those selections each time you stay with us.

In regard to the air conditioning vent, the next time you stay with us we are able to adjust where they blow and we can fix it for you to blow in whichever direction you would like it to. Thank you again for your time and we look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed June 16, 2012

The best thing about Staybridge Suites is there are no surprises. The floor plans are basically the same. The biggest differences in the chain are the staff and this property has an excellent one. The rooms are very large, clean, and offer what you need whether it is for one night or several weeks. Other hotels which offer full-service meals and several restaurants are located at this exit, but the traffic is a little heavy. I recommend driving to get to them.

My husband rarely travels with me because he doesn't enjoy traveling. However, when we travel together, we choose Staybridge Suites if they are available. It makes him happy.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at Staybridge Suites West Chester, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us about your most recent stay. We agree with you fully!! Every property offers a bed, a breakfast, and internet, but the one thing that each hotel offers that makes it different from the rest is the service. Our Staybridge lives and breathes customer service and it is so rewarding when a guest recognizes those efforts. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in beautiful West Chester. Take care!
Houghton, Michigan
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We stayed there with a large wedding party for a long weekend in May.

Clean, modern spacious suites. Very friendly staff. The breakfast staff went out of their way one morning to get food for my sleeping son well after the breakfast bar had closed. Much of the staff appeared to be from the Baltics or Russia, and for some reason they seemed way more friendly than most hotel staff. I asked one young lady where she was from and she said Estonia.

Good breakfast bar.

Excellent outdoor courtyard was great for larger gatherings at any hour of the day or night.

Good value as well.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Staybridge Suites West Chester, responded to this review, June 9, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your stay with us. We are always so pleased to receive praise and acknowledgement of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Our Breakfast Hostesses do their absolute best to make each morning as comfortable as having breakfast in your own home. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Staybridge Suites a leader in excellence. Our courtyard area is a great place to gather and enjoy your family and I am so glad that you were able to take full advantage of that as well!

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We recently stayed here one night when in the area for a youth soccer tournament. The place is clean, well maintained, and its great to have a bit of extra space in the room. We did have a small problem with the wireless Internet connection dropping several times, but it may have been due to a full hotel with everyone grabbing bandwidth. The hotel has a nice breakfast, as good as or even better than to be expected for this class of accommodations. The staff was really great and deserve a special mention. They were helpful and patient, a big challenge when you have a place filled with young soccer players with lots of energy. The location is very convenient to shopping and dining, as well as I-75 for going wherever you need.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Staybridge Suites West Chester, responded to this review, April 29, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your stay with us. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Staybridge Suites a leader in excellence.

The Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North is committed to providing every guest with the highest quality services and facilities, and I apologize for falling short in our goal in regards to our wireless internet. Our hotel’s management staff has reviewed your comments and will be looking into a timely solution for our wireless during high occupancy nights.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North in West Chester, Ohio.
Columbus, OH
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've spent 3 separate weeks at this hotel while on business in the Cincinnati area, and working for Kroger, I'm sure I'll be back soon. This is one of the best hotels where I've ever stayed. The amenities on the first floor (pool/spa, fitness center, business center, etc.) are open 24 hours a day, the breakfast is delicious and much more filling than the "continental breakfast" offered by most hotels, and the internet is relatively fast considering it's a shared connection. A little on the pricey side, but obviously as a business traveler this wasn't an issue for me.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Staybridge Suites West Chester, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stays here at the Staybridge Suites of West Chester, Ohio. We are always pleased to learn that our property has met each of our guests needs while staying with us. We also do our best to make sure our rates are competitive to the market in our area and fair for the all of the amenities that we offer. Our complimentary full breakfast buffet is one of our favorite amenities we offer our guests, as well as all of our 24 hour facilities. We look forward to the next time we are able to serve you! Have a great day!