“Clean, Comfortable suburban hotel”

Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in West Chester
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Hotel room, bathroom and pool were clean. Excellent beds and very clean linens. Free breakfast was excellent--had hot items such as eggs, bacon, sausage and make-your-own waffles. Large breakfast area to eat in. Convenient location to highway. The only negative was the carpet was stained and the walls were scuffed near the door to the room. Carpet was a litte worn and could be replaced. Otherwise, the carpet did seem clean. Pool is on smaller side, but hot tub is pretty large and was very hot. I would recommend this hotel for someone wanting a nice hotel at a reasonable rate in the West Chester area.

Room Tip: The rooms either face the parking lot, other buildings or the highway, so this isn't the place f...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stayed here as a last minute stop on our way home from NC. The place was clean, friendly and comfortable. One issue is the website that comes up on a google search of Wingate in Cincinnati area, fails to list the actual hotel's phone number and we were traveling so it was not easy to obtain. Apparently we had to go through some kind of central booking. When I called the number that popped up on my cell phone via this second search, it was actually a booking agency that tried to get me to take a room at not only any Cincinnati Wingate but several other brands, offering the various deal etc. Wingate, please list your direct site number of the city on the website when one searches for that city and make this the first thing one sees when they search for Wingate in the city. I nearly gave up and had I been driving versus navigating, I would not have been able to spend the time or give the attention to do a second search to get the Wingate number. I would have taken the other booking agency's suggestion. This is a significant customer barrier and not very good service. Thanks. That said, the hotel was great. It was newish, clean and had good front desk staff. She was highly helpful and after the frustration of trying to book a room there and all that hassle, which took the entire time we were driving in rush hour from the Ohio River to central downtown Cincinnati, it was a welcome relief to find out there was an actual human who worked solely for Wingate. Oh, when I did get the Wingate 800 number because there was no local site number, I was forced to listen to a sale's pitch for some multiple days booking deal, even when I said no thank you, I just want one room, one night. That, and they could not tell me the Wingates in the Cincinnati area and I had to tell them which hotel I wanted. I've never been in Cincinnati before and all I wanted was a safe clean hotel on the north side of Cincinnati and and we were flying through traffic and I didn't know exactly which one I wanted, but knew I had seen one in my AAA trip tik book so was trying to find it and knew it was on the north side of Cincinnati. The person at the Wingate site said they didn't know which Wingate hotel was on the highway I listed on the north side and I had to give them the suburb name. I gave up, dug out my trip tik book, looked it up, and called Cincinnati information. At this point it was laughable and I was determined to get that number. Had it not been for this wonderful young lady at the front desk, I would have left Wingate w a poor opinion of their customer service. This hotel was very comfortable, nice, clean and the pool was great and about 82-84 degrees so very comfortable. Breakfast was also good. The beds were comfortable. Good opinion of this hotel itself and less so of the rigamarole one had to go through to reach the front desk by phone. Not everyone wants to book through a central booking site and if they do, at least let it be one that deals only with the hotel chain one wants, and if they finally reach that golden site, if the client says no thank you to the sales pitch, please let it go. Seriously, were they giving a bonus to the people if they could complete the canned pitch to X number of callers? I have complained, but once we got there, the hotel was well above average and we enjoyed our stay. If we ever go through Cincinnati again, we'll stay there again, but we will certainly try to never do it at the last minute again. What a hassle. That was not the fault of the actual hotel site.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite the highway side for less road noise.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The lobby nice the room squeaky and in need of updating and ceiling needs repair! The breakfast area had plenty of room and variety. I really liked the staff but can't figure why they have not updated the rooms!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My company champion is a large company and we stay here a lot and I must say I think that summer and patience are the reason why we all stay here they are great they make our stay amazing. With out them I don't think I would care where we stay. They make us all feel at home and our company loves them they are great.I couldn't imagine being here with out them.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I tell you what, if you want the best experience you could have at a hotel, this is the place to go!!! There's no way I could say enough about the staff here, Summer, Patience, and Kristin were exceptional and I would recommend this place to anyone FOR SURE!!!!!!

From: The Champion Window group!

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

My stays here have always been the best of all the hotels I frequent on business! Summer is always friendly and Patience has been outstanding! The food is fantastic and the rooms are always clean. Kristen always has a smile! I would recommend staying here to any traveler staying in Cincinnati.
Lee Pounds, Champion Windows

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Chester
Cincinnati Marriott North
Cincinnati Marriott North
#5 of 16 in West Chester
4 mi away
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati Union Centre
Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Liberty Township
Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnat...
#1 of 2 in Liberty Township
Staybridge Suites West Chester
Staybridge Suites West Chester
#9 of 16 in West Chester
AC Hotel Cincinnati at Liberty Center
AC Hotel Cincinnati at Liberty C...
#2 of 2 in Liberty Township
Courtyard Cincinnati North at Union Centre

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North? Share your experiences!