It looks like a decent place to stay when you enter the lobby but I couldn't have been more grossed out after I saw my room. The walls and carpet were filthy and the back of the bathroom door had dirty handprints and either blood or feces smeared across it. The shower didn't drain properly; the water was up to my ankles by the time I finished showering. The pillows (if you can even classify them as that) were half the size of a standard pillow and were extremely lumpy and awkward. The bed wasn't very comfortable either; I could definitely feel the springs. When I tried the two vending machines and the snack bar at the front desk, all were out of bottled water. After paging the front desk clerk she brought me one free of charge - the best part of my stay. I went down for the complimentary breakfast at 8 (it started at 7 I believe) and there was no attendant to be found and the coffee an eggs were empty. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Perfect Spot. Conveniently located off Interstate 75 between Cincinnati and Dayton, the Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North is close to everything that northern Cincinnati has to offer. Ideal for business and leisure travel alike, our hotel provides easy access to offices, restaurants, and more. Shop at Liberty Towne Centre, Cincinnati Premium Outlets, and Voice of America Center; have a blast at Kings Island amusement and water park; and try your luck at Miami Valley Gaming. lenty to Do. Our hotel has everything you need to stay busy or relax, including free wireless High Speed Internet Access in all public areas. Get your heart going in our fully-equipped fitness center, or unwind in our indoor heated pool. Start your day in our full-service Bistro with a made-to-order fresh breakfast, and wind down with one of our Best Brews™. With more than 5,000 square feet of premium function space, the Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North is an ideal setting for meetings, retreats, parties, and weddings. Home away from Home. We feature a range of oversized guest rooms and suites to ensure fun, comfortable stays, including ADA-compliant rooms. Connect via free wireless High Speed Internet Access at the well-furnished work area, and enjoy the convenience of a refrigerator and a 42-inch flat screen TV. Choose from one king-size or two queen Four Points signature beds for a great night’s sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate Inn - West Chester Hotel West Chester
- Wingate West Chester
- Wingate Hotel West Chester
- Four Points By Sheraton Cincinnati North West Chester, Ohio