“Seems like an awsome place to stay until bedtime”

Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in West Chester
West Salem, Ohio
“Seems like an awsome place to stay until bedtime”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was our first time staying at a Wingate. We never even heard of this hotel chain until Tripadvisor. Beautiful hotel at a reasonable price. The continental breakfast was nice and kept well stocked. Hard to find from 71. The down size is when we got into bed we got bit alive. The next day they supposedly cleaned our room and changed the sheets, but we still got bit. Thank goodness or sad thing is we only slept here and were gone all day.

Room Tip: just make sure to ask for a room without bugs
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ChristaEldridge, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm so sorry to hear of your experience and would love it if you could reach me directly so that I can discuss your stay and follow up. Christa (513-777-1101)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This was our first time staying at a Wingate hotel & we were extremely pleased! This hotel was very well maintained. Beautiful lobby area, nice restaurant/bar area, pool w/patio area which was perfect for our small children. Our hotel room was very clean & spacious. The continental breakfast was great - nice variety & the staff kept it well stocked. Hotel was close to restaurants, shopping & it was an easy 15 minute drive to Kings Island/Soak City theme park. If you don't want to stay right on top of the areas attractions, I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel! It is in a beautiful, quiet area away from the big city. It is just a short drive to Cincinnati & Mason, OH. Our family enjoyed every minute of our stay & we will definitely be staying at Wingate hotels in the future!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Every time that I stay at this hotel, I receive exceptional service. Last week we held a conference for 40 people and they did an outstanding job catering to our every need. Matt and his team checked on us throughout the 3 days to make sure that we had everything we needed. The lunches the served were great, even when we threw them a curve and changed the time we wanted lunch, they sprang into action and had us served right away.
Every time that I am in the Cincinnati or Dayton area I will be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristaEldridge, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Thank you so much Tony! We've enjoyed having your group with us multiple times and appreciate your business! I'm sure that we will be seeing you again in the near future.
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This was our 2nd time staying at this hotel on our way to Florida and we would stay here again. We asked in advance for a 3rd floor room away from I-75 and found it to be very quiet. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. There was an "event" at the motel on the main floor but we never heard a sound. The only suggested improvement would be to replace the treadmill in the fitness room since it is pretty old. The other fitness equipment looked newer so perhaps they are in the process of replacing the equipment. I did not use the pool but it looked small and shallow and would be good for smaller children. Overall, a great stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd floor opposite the I-75 for a quiet room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I'll definitely look into the treadmill and although there isn't a plan to change in the immediate future, next time you are in town ask one of our front desk agents about passes to a local gym. It may give you a little more variety just around the corner! Safe travels and we'll see you on your next trip through town!
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I went to this property over the weekend for a friends wedding. I was very impressed with the property. The property was gorgeous, the staff was amazing, and the meeting space was wonderful. I didn't get to spend the night, but the next time I am in the area this is where I will be. The staff, especially Matt Brann who happens to be the food and beverage manager, were all friendly, warm, and inviting. They made sure we had everything we needed they went above and beyond. The food was very good. Overall best experience, I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your kind response! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the wedding. Our staff has such a good time with them and it's always fun to share in such an important day! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Lutz, Florida
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We visit Dayton Ohio frequently to visit family and honestly have a difficult time finding any accommodations in the Dayton (in any price range) area that are not old and tired. This time, we started thinking outside the box and found this wonderful property about 30 minutes south of Dayton. Since we usually fly into Cincinnati anyway, the Wingate fell exactly half way between CVG airport and our family.

The property was built in 2008 but still looks like new. The rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable and well appointed. Though Wingate is an economy division of Wyndham, the only thing that felt economical was the price. The bedding is plush and comfortable. The bathroom is equipped with a great shower, hairdryer, toiletries, plush towels and plenty of room. Internet is free in the room. Also included are an indoor pool, well-equipped workout room and a hot breakfast.

The only thing that kept me from giving them 5 stars is the front desk staff. They always seemed a bit frazzled and understaffed. When we arrived, check-in was quick but more or less non-verbal. The only reason I knew what kind of amenities were offered was that I did my research ahead of time. Checking out was no better. There was only one frazzled clerk tied up with a very testy irate customer for a long time. We had to get going to catch our flight so I just tossed our key on the counter and left. Hopefully, they figured it out.

As long as the price remains reasonable, we will choose Wingate again next time we visit family.

Room Tip: Request a room on the side that doesn't fare the interstate. It's quieter.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for such a thoughtful response! I'm so glad that you were able to find a 'home' for your future trips! We've certainly used your experience as a training point for our front desk agents (most were very new during your stay with us) and we'll learn and grow so that we continue to fully meet your expectations. We'll be looking for a 5 your next time in town! Thank you again.
Loveland
Reviewed April 18, 2012

What a find! The lobby entrance was beautifully decorated and the staff that greated me were friendly and accommodating.

The room was very comfortable and I loved having refrigerator in my room.

The restaurant had good food and great atmosphere. I was able to watch a game and have dinner, rather than sit in my room.

The location worked great and I will be back again soon!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay! Our Bar and Bistro is such a great option with easy menu options and a good drink selection. Justin and Tracy are great and I'm sure happy for your visit as well. They'd much rather watch the game with company. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Chester
Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Liberty Township
Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnat...
#1 of 2 in Liberty Township
Cincinnati Marriott North
Cincinnati Marriott North
#4 of 16 in West Chester
AC Hotel Cincinnati at Liberty Center
AC Hotel Cincinnati at Liberty C...
#2 of 2 in Liberty Township
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati Union Centre
Staybridge Suites West Chester
Staybridge Suites West Chester
#8 of 16 in West Chester
Courtyard Cincinnati North at Union Centre

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North? Share your experiences!