Comfort Inn & Suites
$134
$120
Cincinnati Marriott North(West Chester)(Great Value!)
$146
$118
  • Pool
$125
$116
$79
Quality Inn - West Chester(West Chester)(Great Value!)
$76
$129
GardenInn.com
$102
Hotels.com
$129
Hotels.com
$132
All reviewsyogurtsmall indoor poolroom was cleanthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastwould stay here againchoice hotelsfree wififirst flooroff the highwayconvenient locationfront desk stafflobbymotelinnsbaseballchannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I stayed here on Sep 7, 2010, on the way to the Tupelo MS. Check in was a breeze, room was huge and spotless. It had a mini fridge, microwave and a coffee maker. The staff was friendly, recommending local restaurants. Beds were great just the way I like them. Would not hesitate to stay here again, and I recommend it to any traveler.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank 19Bob63
Reviewed August 31, 2010

I arrived at 1:30 am and ask for a late check out and it was not a problem...parking lot fairly easy to back a semi into....girl at desk was very freindly and helpful...rooms were spacious,bed was comfy,clean...breakfast was way better than I had expected, it was as good if not better than some of the high end hotels I have stayed in...all in all it was prob. one of the nicest Comfort Inns I have ever stayed in...really nice park nearby to walk in also.....great place..great price under$ 90.00

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank teamster175
Reviewed August 9, 2010

Great stay! My sister and I shared a king size bed suite - we did not make reservations so this was the only one available. The room was large and the bathroom was huge. I cannot get over how comfortable the bed was!!! The complimentary breakfast was good - eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, toast, yogurt, etc. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was located off I-75 at exit 19 - close to Ikea and several restaurants. Also a few exits north was a Walmart, Trader's World, Treasure Aisles, and the Cincinnati Outlet Shopping Mall. I believe there was another outlet mall closer to the hotel, but we did not go there. I would recommend this hotel and would stay again. The only downside is that they don't accept pets.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed August 2, 2010

My preferred hotels were booked, so I found a room through an online agency at the Comfort Inn in West Chester. The price was great at under $80. Upon arrival, the exterior was nice and clean. Also, looked to be a construction built in the last 15 years. The interior was beyond my expectations. The lobby was tastefully decorated with the pool in sight. The dining area was large and included a flat screen tv. The guest room was pleasant. It included nice decor, mini fridge, microwave and other typical features. The entire hotel was clean and well maintained. The location was great! Easy access to northern Cincinnati area. I highly recommend this hotel. A 3 star experience at a 1 1/2 - 2 star price.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank wvguy22
Reviewed June 25, 2010

We stayed here for four nights in June. Suggest CALLING hotel directly to see if you can get the "real" best rate. Reservation person lowered nightly rate by $30 when I told her we were in Cincinnati area for U.C. graduation. Rooms were clean, comfy beds, wide variety of hot and cold breakfasts foods, which were replenished quickly. NIce pool for kids (not lap-swimming). Quiet location way off I-75. One block from shopping area, of which two cafes had really tasty meals (NOT fast food). Only negative was that a guest near our room smoked (against the rules). The housecleaners did their best to deodorize the hallway. Manager told me they charged them $250 to de-stink their room.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple