“Wonderful area and welcoming staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in West Chester
Livonia
“Wonderful area and welcoming staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

I have had to travel to the West Chester area many times for work in the past few years and my experience staying at the Comfort Inn in West Chester has been by far the best experience over the years. I'll never stay anywhere but here when I have to travel back. The rooms were very clean as well so that's a bonus. Whether you were leaving in the morning or coming back in the evening there was ALWAYS a friendly face at the desk to greet you! Even after my stay following up with information I needed to get reimbursed the person I worked with was WONDERFUL!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kim G
Westchestercomfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 17, 2012
Kim G,
My name is Linda Halford I am the general manager of the Comfort Inn and Suites in West Chester, Ohio. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you for your comments on our clean guest rooms in addition to a friendly smiling face when you arrive and depart.
We do understand that everyone has a choice when making a lodging decision. We are very pleased that you have in the past and will in the future allow us to welcome you as a guest at our hotel. It is our mission that every guest that enters our hotel has such an enjoyable stay that they will be glad to share their experience with others. We are very grateful to you for doing just that.
Linda Halford -Comfort Inn and Suites team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

We were treated well and would recommend this over the more pricey venues close by. The property appears new, but is not easy to find. The room was excellent, no complaints. Would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Westchestercomfort, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 27, 2012
Hello NsChamp,
I am the General Manager of the Comfort Inn & Suites, on behalf of myself and the entire staff I really appreciate the kind words you shared. At the Comfort Inn & Suites we realize that you have many lodging choices, we appreciate that you chose us we also appreciate that you took the time to share your experience. I do agree with you that if you are not familiar with the area it can be a little challenging to locate our hotel, it seems that West Chester has grown so much since the hotel was built, Comfort Inn & Suites used to be one of the few hotels at this exit, with so many business like Proctor & Gamble as well as Ikea a few moments away we have many buildings just a little bigger,that can make it difficult to see us, we are only 3 quick turns from the Interstate 75. I have shared your kind words with the entire staff in addition have contacted a few search engines to ensure that they have the address etc. correct for guest that do have difficulty finding us and use their g.p.s. Hopefully after exiting 75 they will find us within a minute or 2. We hope we can serve you again in the future very soon.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

This room was very comfortable and clean. Nice big bathroom. Great location in West Chester near GE, IKEA, shopping and restaurants. Breakfast included eggs (tasted fake), great bacon, sausage gravy and biscuits, waffle maker, pastries, fruit, cereal and yogurt. Offered free Cincinnati newspaper and Wall Street Journal.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Westchestercomfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 25, 2011
I am the General Manager of the Comfort Inn & Suites in West Chester, Ohio. On behalf of myself and my staff I would like to thank you for the kind comments you made regarding the size of our rooms and the breakfast. As you stated we are very lucky to be within minutes of G.E.,Ikea, additional shopping malls, restaurants.
I am sorry that you did not enjoy the eggs, I am happy to tell you that we have been testing a few different styles of hot egg products, all of the eggs are 100% egg, we would try a style and collect feedback from our regular guests, at their request, we have changed to a very popular scrambled hot egg.
In addition ,you mentioned that we provide the Cincinnati newspaper/Wall Street Journal. I am delighted to inform you that in addition to those newspapers we added the U.S.A. today much to the delight of our guests. Once again thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites for your lodging needs. We hope that if you are in the area again you and your family will choose to stay with the Comfort Inn & Suites.
West Chester, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

I'm with a local business in the area of this hotel and they are absolutley FABULOUS to work with and the hotel is VERY VERY Clean !! In 4 years of placing guests in this location on and off (usually 3 or 4 guests per month) we have never had any type of issue. I've even stayed at this location when the weather was bad and didn't want to drive home. I would and have recommend this hotel to everyone !!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Westchestercomfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 5, 2011
I would like to thank you and your company for your continued business as well as the kind words you shared with the "TripAdvisor" visitors. The employees at the Comfort Inn & Suites in the heart of Union Centre are always striving to "impress our guests" and guest comments- positive or negative-are a great tool in customer satisfaction. We understand there are many different hospitality chains to choose from in West Chester and we appreciate that you chose the Comfort Inn & Suites for your hospitality needs.
Linda Halford- C.L.M.
Erie, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2011

We were in town for our sons wedding. Arrangements were made for multiple rooms for those of us from out of town(20+). We had two rooms and stayed for three days. The motel was clean, the staff was extremely helpful and courteous, and the continental breakfast included eggs, sausage gravy, and waffles. Our whirlpool room was spacious and clean. Housekeeping was prompt and efficient. Each room I saw had a fridge and a microwave.My only negative comment is that the elevator would suck in cigarette smoke from the upper floor and the elevator occasionally had a strong odor of stale smoke. It smelled fine in the mornings.

This is a great little motel and we would go back anytime.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TripAdvisor reveiw- Thank you for your wonderful comments!! We strive to exceed the needs of our guests at the Comfort Inn & Suites in West Chester,OH.
I am very happy to hear that our accommodations met or exceeded your needs and the needs of the guests that chose to lodge with the CI&S in the heart of Union Centre.
I would like to apologize for any inconvience that you or your guest may have shared with the occasional stale smoke smell being on the third floor. It is important feedback-negative or positive-that allows us to improve and exceed the needs of our guests.
I am glad to know that your guests were happy and the housekeeping was effecient and met or exceeded the needs of the out of town guests. Our staff wants you to know we understand the responsibility of deciding where your out of town guest will stay and how important it is to get it right. Congratulations on your sons marraige and thank-you for allowing us to share a part in such an important event!! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.
Linda Halford-C.L.M.
Sunderland, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2011

Stayed here for 6 nights on business trip, have stayed previously at the Marriott near her. All in all it was good, very comfortable, I can agree with a fellow traveller that the rooms are a little tired and smell musty of smokevetc, the air conditioningnwas noisy, however, the place is comfortable and thevstaff are courteous which more than makes up for the negative points. Breakfast is buffet style and is adequate, al nice and clean and tidy.

• Stayed August 2011
USA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

stayed there 1 night. needed a place to crush after a long day of driving. hampton inn was booked, directed us to comfort inn. got a non-smoking room on 1st floor. while walking through a hallway smelled clorox. the room had old smell of smoke and carpet was old, dirty, and worn out. A/C unit was noisy. The smell of cigarette smoke was coming through the ventilation. if they charge $100/night, should at least to keep their rooms clean and fresh smelling.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
Westchestercomfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 6, 2011
xxampc,
I would like to thank them for sending me their concerns. I have researched the "TripAdvisor" comments they made after their stay. I am ready to submit my response and thank the guest taking the time to advise us. Guest comments "good" or "bad" are a great tool in proving quality customer service.
To fully address all of the concerns I need a little more information as we did not receive a guest complaint and all of the guest that were phoned during 2nd shift did not report a problem.
We were able to complete research on all of the other items reported. Once again, I would like to thank them for addressing their concerns.
Linda Halford