“Yum!”
Review of Geisha Sushi & Steakhouse - CLOSED

Geisha Sushi & Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We invite you to experience the premier Japanese dining, GEISHA provides you with a broad and exotic variety of Japanese foods, including: Hibachi Grill, Fresh Sushi, Kobe Beef, Filet Mignon Carpaccio, Mango Shrimp, Miso Chilean Sea Bass, Pat Thai, Lemon Pepper Roasted Duck and Italian Desserts
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

The food was wonderful, but slightly disappointed in the cost/portions compared to nearby Fuji's House. They made up for it with friendly staff, great entertainment and lots of free Sake for willing participants.

1  Thank Sarah B

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We just happened in to this place for dinner. And loved it. Great steak! Loved the salad dressing. The chef was hilarious too. We loved Benihannas , but we have found anew place. Highly recommend this restaurant !!! For adults and kids!!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

"Don't ignore the rosemary. Don't EAT the rosemary, but don't ignore it. The scent is meant to enhance your food," said one of the waiters as he plopped one of the dinners down in front of my friend. It has since become a running joke with us, but unfortunately that is the best part of our dining experience. The food was OK, although slow in coming.
One member of our party asked for more (plain, white) rice since he was only given a tiny portion, but when the waitress advised us that it would be an additional $2 charge (on top of a $20 entree that supposedly came with rice), he responded, "Never mind - it's not that good anyway."
My food was luke-warm, but in the interest of time, I wasn't about to send it back to be re-heated. Drink refills were non-existent and we had to flag down a waitress for our bill, in spite of being only one of three tables in use at the restaurant. Like so many other reviewers, my advice is to skip dining here if you have other plans afterwards. If you decide to try Geisha anyway, at least look for coupons to ease some of the pain of eating there.

2  Thank PatM_n_MikeW
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Loved it. I'm not a sushi eater but tried my husband's California roll and it was delicious. We went with friends Friday night because we had coupons. We have a Hibachi restaurant right down the street so I wasn't planning to have a new favorite hibachi restaurant. The fried rice was the best around!! We liked it so much we went back on Sunday. Tried a different sushi and it was delicious also (angry dragon). Will definitely go back!!!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I don't believe our server was the only poor one, either. I asked for 2 orders of sashimi to be served first with my drink, then my soup, then the entree. My husband's salad came out, by the time he was finished my soup was served, then when I finished it, his entree was served. He looked at me and said, "isn't this supposed to come with rice?" Eventually the server returned with the rice (white) set it down and then asked if he wanted brown rice. ??? At that, he was almost finished with the chicken/vegetables. Next the server came with my entree. Eventually, and last - the sashimi was served! This was the worst service I can recall getting in a long time, maybe the worst ever! Actually, it was so bad - it was humorous.

1  Thank barbarajill