“A delightful place to stay”

Cincinnati Marriott North
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in West Chester
Akron Ohio, United States
“A delightful place to stay”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I've had the pleasure of attending Lori Foster's Reader & Author Get-Together at this location for a few years now, and a major part of the event's extraordinary success is its extraordinary venue. This clean, beautiful hotel is topped only by its friendly, helpful staff in all service areas. Accommodations are clean, the rooms (both guest and meeting) spacious and attractive. The banquet service was superb, both in food choices, preparation, and serving staff. The 500 attendees this year could hardly have been served better for a casual business and pleasure event.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Traveling here on business, was bowled over by the friendliness of the staff. Staff greeting me in the hall. Restaurant on premise as well as short menu of quick items available in lobby. Concierge level well run and friendly with ample options for food and drink.

Room was comfortable and spacious, pillows were nice and soft and bed was comfortable as well. Had a good night's rest on the road, which is sometimes difficult to be had.

Can't go wrong here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Lakeview, MI USA
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This hotel and staff are wonderful. Even when I visit during a convention, or perhaps because I'm visiting during one, they always seem to know what we want, or need, before we need it. I visit this property the first weekend of every June and I couldn't be happier to do so.

Every year I attend the Lori Foster Reader Author Get together and every year the hotel staff manages to make us all feel comfortable, important and special. Even with the hotel full and the staff busy, they manage to make sure we have everything we could want or need. No matter where I went, or how busy the staff was, they maganged to pull up a smile when they saw me. Some of them even recognized me and welcomed me back 'home'. It's nice to know they care enough to remember a face they only see once a year.

The rooms are clean with no strange smells and the beds are comfortable and promote a good night's sleep.

I have also stayed at this property when they weren't having a convention and I can say the attitudes and the service is the same. If you want a comfortable room and your trip to Cincinnati to go off without a hitch, include The Marriott Cincinnati North as part of your travel iteinerary. You won't regret it.

I wanted to also say thank you to all the staff at the Marriott Cincinnati North for always making my stay enjoyable and pleasant no matter the reason I visit.

Room Tip: Corner Suites are great. I would choose one every time. The higher floors have a better view of the...
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed June 8, 2012

My sister and I just attended Lori Foster's RAGT 2012 even at the Marriott Cincinnati North and let me tell you it was awesome. The whole crew with Marriott was amazing and very accommodating. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. The Starbucks downstairs in the lobby was a very nice addition and very much needed every morning. I will recommend this Marriott to anyone in the West Chester area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We've stayed at this hotel several times and are never disappointed. It's roomy, clean, and we always have excellent service.

• Stayed May 2012
USA
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I recently attended an event at this hotel and the staff were simply outstanding. The rooms were nice and clean. My special requests were accommodated AND a typed note left behind to let me know they had been. (This is a first for me and I often stay at 5-star hotel and resorts for work.)

The only reason I can't give this fine establishment 5 stars is because the food in the restaurant was disappointing. Work on that menu, please. Regardless, I'll be back!

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I cannot say enough about how nice every staff member was. The rooms were clean, food was good, and every staff member I spoke to went beyond being polite to being friendly, kind, and concerned that everything was great.