“Outstanding!!!!!”

Cincinnati Marriott North
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in West Chester
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I stay here about six to eight times a year for business. Always a treat the service is exceptional from housekeeping to restaurant to lobby staff. You get the best Marriott award in my book.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed May 17, 2012

This hotel is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in! The staff is exceptional!

Every guest is VIP in this hotel and they make sure your experience is 100%

I cannot say enough about the quality of service and food in this hotel. Most hotels have questionable food with high prices but this hotel was priced appropriately with the best service I've received in months. Deb in the bar was the nicest bartender I've ever encountered. I've stayed at many hotels and this one by far surpasses all.

Front Desk was very friendly with the check in and even walked me to the elevator to explain all the amenities offered.

This hotel sets the example and I wish all hotels could be like this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I can not say enough about the staff at the Cincinnati North. Everyone went above and beyond in my opinion to make me feel welcome. The staff up front in the lobby were extremely friendly and helpful. The folks in the restaurant made sure I was able to connect to the internet, and also friendly. And random staff members that passed me in the hall said "Hello, how are you this evening". I travel approximately 2 weeks out of each month for business. I was very impressed with the entire staff. I cannot say that for many of my hotel experiences. My hotel room was even very well maintained, and I never feel that to be the case. I think Cincinnati North should be used as the model that other Marriott locations should attempt to aspire to. Well done!

Room Tip: Higher floors appeared to be more quiet; especially for light sleepers like me.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I will always go out of my way to stay at this hotel. The staff is always a pleasure to deal with from the front desk to the housekeepers. Suzi in the concierge lounge is especially friendly and will go out of her way to make you feel comfortable and welcomed. Pamela is always on her "A" game as well. My hats off to everyone at this hotel. They are great!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We stay here twice per year, and the hotel always delivers. This is a modern (or updated) clean hotel with large rooms and bathrooms. There is a restaurant on-site (pricey, as are all hotel restaurants) and a small shop for purchasing any forgotten items. The lobby is gorgeous, and there are numerous board room/meeting room options. This hotel frequently hosts teams for soccer tournaments at nearby Joyce Park/Optomist Park. If you are going to be traveling for a quite romantic getaway in April/May or September/October, you should specifically ask if there is a soccer tournament that weekend so the mood doesn't get ruined. The location is excellent, many restaurants in a variety of themes and prices are right there. This hotel is right at 75 and the outerbelt, giving you easy access to any Cincinnati area event.

Room Tip: 7th and 8th floor are keycard access only.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We arrived about 4:00 PM on April 1, 2012. We asked for a higher floor and were placed on the the 8th floor with out charge. Johnathan the at the front desk asked if the restaurant could open early which they did so that we could have a coctail and a snack. The service in the restaurant both Sunday evening and Monday morning was excellent to the point extent that Monday morning I had to use the restromm and the waitress immediately came to our table and covered my plate to keep the food warm. These are just a few of the examples that I could site. We will continue to be loyal customers.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Very reliable hotel. I have stayed numerous times and am always pleased with how pleasant the staff is, from the front desk staff to the concierge, to the housekeeping staff. The hotel is clean and well appointed, more like a Ren than a standard Marriott. The staff is very well trained. Front desk staff was standing in the lobby and escorted me to the front desk and then to the elevator. In the concierge lounge, Pamla, that's right no "e", was very personable and accommodating. After a long day of traveling, the little things make a big difference.

Stayed: April 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Chester
Holiday Inn Cincinnati N - West Chester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati / West Chester
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati Union Centre
Courtyard Cincinnati North at Union Centre
Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North
Cincinnati Marriott Northeast

Been to Cincinnati Marriott North? Share your experiences!