“Roach on the wall”

Thai Taste
Ranked #61 of 206 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I am disappointed, because we have eaten here before and loved it. We went in and were seated. Right as we sat down, I noticed a roach on the wall. I pointed it out to the waitress and she blew me off, so we got up and left. If they get this problem fixed, they are worth a visit.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Sushi and main courses taste great! Portions are exceptionally large such that you will always have a second meal the next day. Whenever we think Far Eastern quisine, we first think of Thai Taste.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Located in a small strip center, I had some doubt if Thai Taste would measure up to expectations. No tell tale signs of a great Thai restaurant. No packed parking lot and no local Thai customers. The experience was good. While not Bangkok, the spice level can match that. I had the Gai (Chicken) salad and Pad Sew. My friend had the Panang curry and a beef dish. The prices were fair and the service good. I'll be back.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Thai food when cooked correctly is awesome. This restaurant offers all of the traditional fare and it is prepared very well. The portions are huge and the quality is very good. The prices are not bad considering the quality and quantity. If you are in West Chester and looking for Good Thai, you can't go wrong.

1  Thank CWat1260
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Restaurant has the usual Thai and sushi offerings which are good. My husband and I have brought two large parties of over ten guests here twice and the staff were extremely accomodating. Decor needs a little work but the food is good so we don't let that bother us.