“One Night is West Chester”
Review of Thai Taste

Thai Taste
Ranked #76 of 200 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The food is fresh and the quality of the food is good. I would say that it is the best Thai place in town but that would not be fair, it is only Thai place I know of in town. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank 2luvbird

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Wow just had dinner at this establishment. The decor needs a lot of help, it appears well worn.
Our meal included two sushi rolls and some pad Thai noodles. The shrimp sushi roll was very good, but the tuna roll had an odd color to the tuna and one piece had a smell to it. The noodles were good but it had may be four pieces of chicken and three broccoli spears. For twelve dollars I expected more than that. At least the beers were ice cold! Probably won't go back.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

I occasionally get take-out from this joint and always get the chicken pad thai. It's consistently good and cooked to perfection. There's never anybody inside but somehow they're still in business!

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Very happy. Found my summer rolls in Cincinnati and their curry and pad thai were great. All three of us really liked. Will definitely be back.

Tip: They can substitute tofu for shrimp in the summer roll if you just ask.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

My family and I relocated to the Cincinnati suburbs this year and have eaten at a few places while getting to know the area. Asian restaurants are common in the area. We have eaten at several Asian restaurants but the food at Thai Taste is always excellent and the price is great. The chef that prepares the Sushi does not speak much English but every time we go, I let him know how good the food is. The soups and Pad Thai are excellent too. Most of my neighbors go to this place. It is at an unassuming restaurant on a strip mall on Tylersville and Cincinnati-Dayton road. If you want great Asian food at an excellent price, Thai Food is a great option.

1  Thank Towersrod