“Excellent food!”

Ranked #6 of 206 Restaurants in West Chester
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is beautifully decorated! The staff was very courteous and attentive. The owner came out, introduced himself, and was extremely hospitable. Everything we ordered was delicious. We had a wonderful time all around.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

In an area of Cincinnati one may overlook one of the best places to eat Mediterranean food. I have been to Sultan's many times and each time it does not disappoint. I take friends and colleagues often. The rave is menu. We usually start with the cold appetizers. Most are Greek yogurt based. The have baba ganoush to die for. No matter where else i go, nobody does it better. The Isakander and chicken skewers are great. The portions are large and you will not leave hungry. Did I mention the pistachio bakalava? Unbelievable! It's rated very high, taste and see!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I order the Humus, Lamb Kabobs and the Backlava. All was delicious. My friend seemed to have not as much luck with what he had but he seemed to enjoy my selections as well. The waiter was ontop of everything providing good service. I am not much of a Mediterranean diner so I do not have much to compare this to but I enjoyed it.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The restaurant did a great job with are large group...the food was excellent...can't say enough about our waitress...she was prefect....would go back when in the area.....it is in a strip mall a little hard to find...but keep looking it is well worth it....

1  Thank msCoots
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I decided to give this a try while on business in Middletown, OH. A short drive down the highway led me here. The wait staff was friendly and engaging. They were attentive throughout the meal without being overbearing. I interacted with several members of their team and all were friendly and helpful.
I went for dinner tonight and ordered the stuffed grape leaves appetizer and chicken kebab entrée. The grape leaves were okay. This may be more of a statement about my taste and familiarity with the dish. It was a spontaneous order for me and not a typical one for me.
The chicken kebab was fantastic. It was served fresh off the grill with rice pilaf and a simple salad with vinaigrette dressing and dusted with spices. The kebab was all breast meat and cooked so that the interior was fully cooked and moist while the outside was crisped without char and sizzling. Clearly, they know how to cook chicken. This is a very tough outcome with so lean a protein.
I recommend this restaurant for anyone who enjoys "Mediterranean" cuisine. I plan to return.