TripAdvisor
West Chester
Post
Inbox
Search

“Outstanding Food And Service ”

Stone Creek - West Chester
Reserve a Table
Thu, 11/14
8:00 PM
Ranked #5 of 235 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Opened in May 2010, Stone Creek Dining Company - West Chester is part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family. With a unique charm and easy elegance, Stone Creek Dining Company - West Chester delights and entices with warm, wonderful foods, superior service and an enchanted ambience. Join us today for delightful dishes infused with the flavors of the season. Our menu features a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken. You'll be sure to receive the excellent service and infused contemporary American cuisine the you've know to grown and love when visiting any Cunningham Restaurant. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We are regulars at this restaurant and have a delightful experience every time. Top class hospitality is apparent from entry till departure. Food and service are excellent and so is ambiance.
Ben Rosenzweig (General Manager) is the ultimate host and makes sure that everyone’s needs are met. He’s the Best of the Best !
Keep it up folks !

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (265)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had to wait for our table even though we had reservations which was annoying but it ended up being worth it- we had a delicious dinner. The warm bread to start was delicious but the oil we dipped it in was even better. Our service was prompt. The Caesar salads were average but all of our dinners were fantastic. I had the miso salmon, my husband had the Cajun fettuccine. My son had the Mahi Mahi and my daughter had the filet. All were fantastic. They got the huge brownie sundae for dessert and we all left full and happy. I would recommend.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 18, 2019

We had a party of 6 for dinner there the other night. They had good business but not too busy. We walked in without reservation and got the table right away. The menu has a good variety of options for everyone, including some good vegetarian options. I notice they have a few at other locations as well. I will keep that as reference.

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been here for a business dinner. I liked the quality of food and wine selection as well.
It was just to noisy, not ideal for friendly chat.

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

The reviews looked promising, and the were right. This place is a gem. I sat in the bar area. Had the ahi tuna appetizer, and the filet tips for dinner. Both were extremely delicious! The best part were the two servers working the bar area. They were a beautiful tag team. Both coming and going in unison. A+, and I don’t give out to many 5 star reviews.