Monster Mini Golf - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Above average mini golf

With my son and 2 grandkids we played the indoor mini golf putt putt course at Monster Mini Golf... read more

Reviewed July 1, 2014
Glen B
The Cincinnati Region
Great Place for a party or to kill time

We live close to this and visit several times a year. They offer very reasonable prices and... read more

Reviewed May 28, 2014
Irishssa1
Cincinnati, Ohio

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2015

For a rainy day visit or kids birthday party, its an OK experience. When my kids were 5-6 I know they found it a bit terrifying so weigh your kids reaction to loud noises and dark mini-golf. I have to say the thing that bothered them the most was the life-sized Frankenstein in the back corner of the course. He is mounted on a board with chains. Ever so often, the board is tilted, the chains rattle and Frankenstein lets out a loud moan. Yeah, it gets your attention.

Reviewed June 24, 2015 via mobile

Thanks for putting me in a wild goose chase it is closed bug waste of time
and here's a 100 things for you kkkksjdjfbdhfhfhbdbdhdhdhfhfbwidjrbidrjjrnrjdjdnfndjdudjrbdhrbhdufudhdhfhfbfhfjrnjrjrjejrududhebeuejebduduwoowodkejisjfhfhruriitifkfkrlkfiwoeo938fbfnxkekkeokdkrkrkrkkrkeiwjejndnfnfmnglpfof

2  Thank Gavin G
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Only been here once before but it's pretty fun. Might be a little scary for small children but still fun. It's a pretty challenging course especially if you take the challenges at certain courses. Like hitting the ball behind your back or a pool shot on your second shot. It entertaining & make sure to wear some clothes that will show some great color under the lights. The family will have a blast.

2  Thank Auburnfan76
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

I discovered this place on Trip Advisor and my entire family is so happy that I did. We had a blast! The arcade was great fun too! A must do if you are staying in the area.

2  Thank amyhass
Reviewed August 11, 2014

If you like the classic monsters, you'll love this course. It's old school Frankenstein, witches, mummies, and others. Better yet, the displays actually move. Something I've missed in the newer mini golf courses that are being built. Friendly staff and great music. They have a small ticket arcade too. I would definitely go back.

2  Thank WeAreSSJM