Monster Mini Golf - CLOSED
Above average mini golf

Reviewed July 1, 2014
Glen B
The Cincinnati Region
Great Place for a party or to kill time

Reviewed May 28, 2014
Irishssa1
Cincinnati, Ohio

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Only been here once before but it's pretty fun. Might be a little scary for small children but still fun. It's a pretty challenging course especially if you take the challenges at certain courses. Like hitting the ball behind your back or a pool shot on your second shot. It entertaining & make sure to wear some clothes that will show some great color under the lights. The family will have a blast.

2  Thank Auburnfan76
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

I discovered this place on Trip Advisor and my entire family is so happy that I did. We had a blast! The arcade was great fun too! A must do if you are staying in the area.

2  Thank amyhass
Reviewed August 11, 2014

If you like the classic monsters, you'll love this course. It's old school Frankenstein, witches, mummies, and others. Better yet, the displays actually move. Something I've missed in the newer mini golf courses that are being built. Friendly staff and great music. They have a small ticket arcade too. I would definitely go back.

2  Thank WeAreSSJM
Reviewed July 1, 2014

With my son and 2 grandkids we played the indoor mini golf putt putt course at Monster Mini Golf. The black lighting adds a fun air to the event. The holes were all in good repair and challenging. We thought the fee was on the high side. The half off coupon they gave me to come back would make the cost more reasonable next time.

2  Thank Glen B
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We live close to this and visit several times a year. They offer very reasonable prices and frequently give coupons for future visits. We did my daughter's birthday party there. Unlike most places- they allow you to bring in your own food- a huge cost savings and better quality then many party places offer. They still had a party attendant who helped serve everything, oversee activities, and handle presents. They also provided all the plates, cups, and napkins as part of the party package. They let the birthday child dip their hands in fluorescent paint and put their handprints on the wall. They become a permanent part of the decor. The kids really like that. My daughter still looks for her handprints every time we go. Its a fun place to go- especially on a rainy or cold day.

2  Thank Irishssa1