“Excellent Place”
Review of Monster Mini Golf - CLOSED

Monster Mini Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a great place that's open year round. I'm surprised it's not listed yet. It was voted the Best Mini Golf in Cincinnati by Cincinnati Magazine in 2009
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

I discovered this place on Trip Advisor and my entire family is so happy that I did. We had a blast! The arcade was great fun too! A must do if you are staying in the area.

2  Thank amyhass

Reviewed August 11, 2014

If you like the classic monsters, you'll love this course. It's old school Frankenstein, witches, mummies, and others. Better yet, the displays actually move. Something I've missed in the newer mini golf courses that are being built. Friendly staff and great music. They have a small ticket arcade too. I would definitely go back.

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank WeAreSSJM
Reviewed July 1, 2014

With my son and 2 grandkids we played the indoor mini golf putt putt course at Monster Mini Golf. The black lighting adds a fun air to the event. The holes were all in good repair and challenging. We thought the fee was on the high side. The half off coupon they gave me to come back would make the cost more reasonable next time.

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank Glen B
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We live close to this and visit several times a year. They offer very reasonable prices and frequently give coupons for future visits. We did my daughter's birthday party there. Unlike most places- they allow you to bring in your own food- a huge cost savings and better quality then many party places offer. They still had a party attendant who helped serve everything, oversee activities, and handle presents. They also provided all the plates, cups, and napkins as part of the party package. They let the birthday child dip their hands in fluorescent paint and put their handprints on the wall. They become a permanent part of the decor. The kids really like that. My daughter still looks for her handprints every time we go. Its a fun place to go- especially on a rainy or cold day.

Date of experience: April 2014