“Great times!”
Review of Monster Mini Golf - CLOSED

Monster Mini Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a great place that's open year round. I'm surprised it's not listed yet. It was voted the Best Mini Golf in Cincinnati by Cincinnati Magazine in 2009
Mason, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great times!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This place turns miniature golf into a unique fun experience. I had my child's birthday party here and everyone, even the adults, had a blast. The course was challenging and fun. The staff asks trivia questions and rewards customers with lots of tickets for prizes. Definitely get more bang for the buck here then other places around West Chester. Golf lasted over an hour verses games at places like The Web which only last a few minutes for the same price.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Bill B

Cincinnati, Ohio
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great family fun”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is a great inexpensive place for family fun. Kept very clean and the staff is awesome!~My kids young and teens had a blast!~

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Tiffany P
West Chester, Ohio
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Fun place to visit”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was looking for a place to go when my friend visited from Oregon, he wanted to go play miniature golf but it was raining and so we found this place that is inside. It was a fun place to spend an hour. I thought it was a little expensive for miniature golf but I guess it was not that out of line.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Gary B
Cincinnati, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent fun on a hot day !”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been here a couple of times.
I have brought my nieces and nephews and I have brought my dates here.
It is a fun atmosphere. Air conditioned. Reasonably priced.
Plus there is a small game room after.
Staff is GREAT ! Go you won't be sorry !

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Jillfriend
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Indoor Fun when weather is bad”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Fun for all ages! Indoor black light golf with a monster theme! They have specials which makes it affordable. Small 18 hole putt putt! Staff is friendly.

Visited March 2013