Monster Mini Golf - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Above average mini golf

With my son and 2 grandkids we played the indoor mini golf putt putt course at Monster Mini Golf... read more

Reviewed July 1, 2014
Glen B
The Cincinnati Region
Great Place for a party or to kill time

We live close to this and visit several times a year. They offer very reasonable prices and... read more

Reviewed May 28, 2014
Irishssa1
Cincinnati, Ohio

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is a great inexpensive place for family fun. Kept very clean and the staff is awesome!~My kids young and teens had a blast!~

Date of experience: July 2013
2  Thank Tiffany P
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was looking for a place to go when my friend visited from Oregon, he wanted to go play miniature golf but it was raining and so we found this place that is inside. It was a fun place to spend an hour. I thought it was a little expensive for miniature golf but I guess it was not that out of line.

Date of experience: September 2013
2  Thank Gary B
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been here a couple of times.
I have brought my nieces and nephews and I have brought my dates here.
It is a fun atmosphere. Air conditioned. Reasonably priced.
Plus there is a small game room after.
Staff is GREAT ! Go you won't be sorry !

Date of experience: January 2013
2  Thank Jillfriend
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Fun for all ages! Indoor black light golf with a monster theme! They have specials which makes it affordable. Small 18 hole putt putt! Staff is friendly.

Date of experience: March 2013
1  Thank maggie4pets
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Took a 30 min trip to do something a little different. When I walked in, it was basically a mini arcade with a neat black light mini golf. The course had some cool glow paint features with some challenging holes. Really liked the obstacles. Great scenery & different but very compact. Was very surprised at the cost especially for the kids. The cost was based on height. My 5 yr old was $7. A bit pricey. She was a little scared at cpl of the monsters but still had a good time.

Date of experience: June 2013